The 2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - Meet The Bear Trap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's gonna be quick...Might need to upgrade Internet speeds lol

Its funny, but its true. This one will DEMAND a quick trigger finger.

I say we play from the same tees!

See how we compare to the pros!

Who's with me?
Who's with me!?

I say we play from the same tees!

See how we compare to the pros!

Who's with me?
Who's with me!?

I'm good. I know I suck compared to them. Hahahaha

The bear trap sucked from the tips imo. I get why people want to play it from the back, but there's no appeal there to me. Did it and wished I'd just played the normal ones.

The bear trap sucked from the tips imo. I get why people want to play it from the back, but there's no appeal there to me. Did it and wished I'd just played the normal ones.

Im with you. I had to do it once, because of the par 3s. I actually like longer par 3s at times to test. But we wont be doing that I dont believe, but we may have a trick up our sleeves...

I'll play the normal ones with you this time.

You get what I'm saying?

You know you want to.

It would be fun, but I'd rather finish happy than disappointed.

Can the trick be no wind? Hehehe. Seeing pros get to 18 in two is a perfect example of the fact they aren't even close to playing the same game.

Can the trick be no wind? Hehehe. Seeing pros get to 18 in two is a perfect example of the fact they aren't even close to playing the same game.

That is ridiculous.
This is the internet

we may have a trick up our sleeves...

I really don't think anyone would be surprised!
This is shaping up to be an awesome event!
THP always on the cutting edge!

That is ridiculous.
This is the internet

LOL. 35mph is nothing.

Driver, hybrid, hybrid for you if I remember correctly. I came up short and ended up wet from 140 with a nutted 4h.

Wow what a tournament and it would be so cool to see my boy Russel Henley's pic right down the hall from the I-bar :thumb:

I was driver hybrid hybrid....But you forgot the biggest part. I came up short.

All depends on the wind. Both trips there it was down for 15/16. Wasn't so bad, especially 16 downwind, it became for me a much easier hole. 18 both times was right into the wind. Makes total sense how it can be from the south and then quickly flip from the north in a 25-30min time frame

It's a great course. Eases you in and then crushes your dreams.

Talk about some INSANE finishing holes for this event, damn good chance it will be won or lost on 18. Really hoping I can make it!

I can almost guarantee an S/SE wind :)

LOL. 35mph is nothing.

Driver, hybrid, hybrid for you if I remember correctly. I came up short and ended up wet from 140 with a nutted 4h.

Yeah, but a nutted 4h is your 150 club. I don't think that's going to work with a 30mph wind.

Thats just bad planning if you ask me.

Yeah, but a nutted 4h is your 150 club. I don't think that's going to work with a 30mph wind.

Thats just bad planning if you ask me.

I did make some sweet three foot putts. Too soon?

16 was a beast from the tips. I remember hitting 5 iron on both par 3's. Was hole high(front pin) on 15, and was in front of the bunker on 17. Something I didn't do out first trip there that I wanted to do the 2nd time.

16 was a beast from the tips. I remember hitting 5 iron on both par 3's. Was hole high(front pin) on 15, and was in front of the bunker on 17. Something I didn't do out first trip there that I wanted to do the 2nd time.

The way it sets up, 16 is hard from any tee. You are sort stuck laying up even if you play forward.

I did make some sweet three foot putts. Too soon?

You're being too kind. At least one (possibly more) was well within 3'.

Jerkface.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back