What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched all the tv coverage of the final round of the Honda. Spent some time on the birdie ball doing some new putting drills and now just some THPing till bed!

Something that I have wanted to buy for probably a year. Got a push in the right direction tonight courtesy of my friends in the Equipment Pondering thread. Purchased a Bushnell Neo Xs GPS Watch. Got a good deal also so I am happy. Just need all this white stuff on the ground to go away.

Nice Ricky. Dumbs down the process for me a little and keeps me from getting tunnel vision on the pin, which is never a good thing when you're me lol.

Something that I have wanted to buy for probably a year. Got a push in the right direction tonight courtesy of my friends in the Equipment Pondering thread. Purchased a Bushnell Neo Xs GPS Watch. Got a good deal also so I am happy. Just need all this white stuff on the ground to go away.

Good buy Dev! Really looking forward to grabbing one of those once the snow melts!

Nice Ricky. Dumbs down the process for me a little and keeps me from getting tunnel vision on the pin, which is never a good thing when you're me lol.

I have the SkyCaddies SGXw and I like it but I also like the functionality and ease of use of a the watch.

I have the SkyCaddies SGXw and I like it but I also like the functionality and ease of use of a the watch.

You'll love it when you're hoofing it.

I go to the Golfsmith in Minnetonka. Honestly the apparel selection there isn't anything to write home about. But they happened to have a number of Nike Dri-Fit polos on the sale rack, so I guess I got lucky. Most of the stuff I buy comes from various online sites vs. in-store. The best place I've found locally for golf apparel is Golf Galaxy in Bloomington or Plymouth.

That's the one I go too as well. Plymouth GG is probably my most loitered store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hotel room for Indy invitational!!!

May have bought a putter I was rolling so so well the last 2 times at the PGASS. Got it for a steal though

After yearning over a rangefinder, I used the online discount code from TGW and got a Bushnell V3 (patriot pack) rangefinder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walking... Blah.

You'd love it if you were up here man. I can play for 20 something dollars in prime season, it's relaxing, plus I get some exercise. Not the same as it is down there walking through neighborhoods to get to the next tee lol.

Nice buy! Mind telling me where the good deal was at? I'm thinking about getting one too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

May have bought a putter I was rolling so so well the last 2 times at the PGASS. Got it for a steal though
So, you did? Does this putter have a brand/name?
You'd love it if you were up here man. I can play for 20 something dollars in prime season, it's relaxing, plus I get some exercise. Not the same as it is down there walking through neighborhoods to get to the next tee lol.
Courses down here just arent set up for it. I would love cheap courses for prime season. Unfortunately, this is prime season, and it aint cheap.

Beauty! Love my betti!

Got it for a steal. It's mint and payed quite a bit less than retail. I rolled it so well twice at the store I had to have it
Dude, my Betti is the best putter I own. I love it. I'm an idiot for jumping around all the time. It just sets up perfect to me, and has the perfect feel off the face.

Dude, my Betti is the best putter I own. I love it. I'm an idiot for jumping around all the time. It just sets up perfect to me, and has the perfect feel off the face.

The feel is unreal. So so nice

Success? Check.
Great price? Check.

To the Bettinardi thread for putter pron? Time will tell hahaha!

Congrats dude.

Many people are skeptical, but it seriously is the best feeling milled face out there, IMO.

You need a ss series with the fit face it's night and day

Nice buy! Mind telling me where the good deal was at? I'm thinking about getting one too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sure. It wasnt anything crazy but TGW.com is running 15% off on order over $100. Normally they are $199 and I got it for $175 shipped. The promo code is BIGBUY. It was cheaper than on Ebay so I went ahead with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back