2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

That was Diet Finley. He was very kind compared to what I expected.

Diet Finley...That made me laugh out loud.

Oh! THP will be ready, Jason. Forget those hickory sticks. You're going to need the latest tech Callaway has to offer, and it still won't be enough. How about 4 to 12 in favor of THP.

Diet Finley...That made me laugh out loud.

I was expecting a bit of a verbal beatdown there. He's off his game!

Meh. Bring it Finley. The THP Avengers will bring it home in 2014. Count on it.

Dammit Finley! You and your hickory sticks...

I'm new and don't know a lot about this, yet, but holy banter!! That's what gets me going for a match, game on

My question for Sabella, the 65, was it an abnormality? Or is this the norm?

Three things to know about Sabella:

1) He's a really, really good golfer;

2) He's an even better guy; and

3) Much like birds, he has problems navigating glass doors.

I'm new and don't know a lot about this, yet, but holy banter!! That's what gets me going for a match, game on

Attaboy! New or not, THP'ers can and will unite to take down the #ZooCrew

I'm well beyond fired up about this one, and I know whoever makes the team will be the same way.

Three things to know about Sabella:

1) He's a really, really good golfer;

2) He's an even better guy; and

3) Much like birds, he has problems navigating glass doors.

Now that's funny, and true from what I have heard. Again, kinda makes ya go "poor lil fella".

While there are not a lot of details for 2014 yet, here is a look at what the event that just took place in 2013 included.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...3-The-Grandaddy-Callaway-Golf-amp-THP-Details

This thread is where the guys shared their 2013 recaps of the event. Some of them are incredible.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...andaddy-Recap-Thread-amp-Special-Announcement

And here is the live update thread from the 2013 event with tons of pictures.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?51325-TheGrandaddy-Live-Update-Thread

Attaboy! New or not, THP'ers can and will unite to take down the #ZooCrew

I'm well beyond fired up about this one, and I know whoever makes the team will be the same way.

I completely understand why you are fired up, I would be too if I got called out! All you can do now if get ready and kick some #ZooCrew......

While there are not a lot of details for 2014 yet, here is a look at what the event that just took place in 2013 included.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...3-The-Grandaddy-Callaway-Golf-amp-THP-Details

This thread is where the guys shared their 2013 recaps of the event. Some of them are incredible.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...andaddy-Recap-Thread-amp-Special-Announcement

And here is the live update thread from the 2013 event with tons of pictures.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?51325-TheGrandaddy-Live-Update-Thread

Thanks JB, I'm trying to catch up on it all. Like I've said in the past, there is so much to learn here and I'm trying to take it in as much as I can and not get overwhelmed.

Bunch of funny guys these guys are.

Thanks JB, I'm trying to catch up on it all. Like I've said in the past, there is so much to learn here and I'm trying to take it in as much as I can and not get overwhelmed.

Happy to help. Its called #TheGrandaddy Of Em All for a reason.
These 8 gentlemen were given an all expense paid trip to compete in an event that most only dream of. It is special. It is open to anybody that is an Albatross Club Member and wants to try to enter via the contests and it is incredibly unique.

Callaway puts on a show and dont let these videos look like just talk. They want to win as bad as Team THP does, if not more.

#ZooCrew sure seems confident, I look forward to watching them eat some crow

Nice to see the hickory making an appearance

No way Jason and/or ZooCrew could beat Team THP with hickory clubs, but I'd love to see them try!

Speaking of hickory, someone needs to take the #Zoocrew to the woodshed this year.

No way Jason and/or ZooCrew could beat Team THP with hickory clubs, but I'd love to see them try!

I double dog dare them to try.

James getting fired up has me pretty excited for what Team THP is going to throw at Callaway this year. Oh how I would love to be on that team and beat the zoo crew.

12-4, eh?

I think Finley should play with those....nothing better than backing up what your mouth is spewing.

Respect is key here...and it's obvious that the #zoocrew has zero respect for the team that THP will put forth in 9 months.

I wish it was the norm, but sadly not. I'm a 9 hdcp if you want a match. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love one Sabella. I think their may be a huge, and I mean HUGE difference between your 9 hdcp, and my "9.8". I am up for it though! Lets do this!

THP will have its revenge! Vindication will come at the hands of Jman and his team!

12-4, eh?

I think Finley should play with those....nothing better than backing up what your mouth is spewing.

Respect is key here...and it's obvious that the #zoocrew has zero respect for the team that THP will put forth in 9 months.
Maybe 12-4 Team THP FTW!!!

If this banter keeps up until the DOS, we may shut the site down! I shouldn't need to say this to the THP crew, but I will. We'd do this once a month if it were possible. The banter to is make sure you know we're not taking it lightly, and will fight hard to retain the belt.

FACT #1: We are the current champions, and it wasn't really close.
FACT #2: We reserve the right to talk smack until someone takes that title.
FACT #3: If that ever happens, we fully expect to be pounded on for year.
FACT #4: This is a great event and the THPers passion for golf and competition is precisely why we do these things with you.

Ok, back to the banter. 11 to 5

If this banter keeps up until the DOS, we may shut the site down! I shouldn't need to say this to the THP crew, but I will. We'd do this once a month if it were possible. The banter to is make sure you know we're not taking it lightly, and will fight hard to retain the belt.

FACT #1: We are the current champions, and it wasn't really close.
FACT #2: We reserve the right to talk smack until someone takes that title.
FACT #3: If that ever happens, we fully expect to be pounded on for year.
FACT #4: This is a great event and the THPers passion for golf and competition is precisely why we do these things with you.

Ok, back to the banter. 11 to 5

I can vouch for all of them talking about just how excited they were about part II at the PGA Show and the fact that they would have gladly done it right then and there.

And then promptly telling me they would crush us all right after. Typical bust after the build.

Back