The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the airport ready to head back to FL by way of a stop in Chicago. What a wonderful trip and although very tired, already making plans to be back here soon.
Safe travels home, dude.

At the airport ready to head back to FL by way of a stop in Chicago. What a wonderful trip and although very tired, already making plans to be back here soon.

Fingers crossed for no delays. Get some rest and we will see you in Hilton Head next weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone ever ship a Clicgear? The cost I'm seeing based on weight and box size are literally unbelievable through both UPS and USPS.....

Anyone ever ship a Clicgear? The cost I'm seeing based on weight and box size are literally unbelievable through both UPS and USPS.....

Nope but I remember it was a TON, so I ended up taking mine to MB with me and giving it to Buckjob in person

Nope but I remember it was a TON, so I ended up taking mine to MB with me and giving it to Buckjob in person
Shipping anything like that thru fedex and ups is going to be costly.

I must be losing my mind as I know there is a review thread for the Callaway X2Hot fairway wood :banghead:. I saw a preview thread but not a review thread. Can someone help a senile old man find it? :beat-up:

I think there is only the one thread Gray.

I think there is only the one thread Gray.

Thanks and now I don't feel quite as senile for not finding something that is not out there in the first place :thumb:

The loft debates and people refusing to believe facts

Finally headed back to FL. Typing this from the plane as we just left Chicago. Only there for about 60 minutes, which of course O'Hare turned into 120 minutes. Now not getting back till after 11pm EST in Tampa (which is about an hour from us). Long Long Long last 7 days.

Flight to Dallas, event weekend.
Flight to San Diego
Meetings
Meetings
Meetings
Meetings
Now fly back. Very much looking forward to seeing Duke and Ellie in the morning and sleeping in my own bed.

A
Finally headed back to FL. Typing this from the plane as we just left Chicago. Only there for about 60 minutes, which of course O'Hare turned into 120 minutes. Now not getting back till after 11pm EST in Tampa (which is about an hour from us). Long Long Long last 7 days.

Flight to San Diego
Meetings
Meetings
Meetings
Meetings
Now fly back. Very much looking forward to seeing Duke and Ellie in the morning and sleeping in my own bed.
safe travels and thanks for all the hard work.

Flight to San Diego
Meetings
Meetings
Meetings
Meetings

Man I thought u guys were back by now...that's alot of travel...safe travels on the last leg

Flight to San Diego
Meetings
Meetings
Meetings
Meetings

Boy that is a long week. Hopefully you guys get a bit of relaxing in this weekend

Flight to San Diego
Meetings
Meetings
Meetings
Meetings
Crazy week for you guys, for sure.

Boy that is a long week. Hopefully you guys get a bit of relaxing in this weekend

Nope. Have to get ready for Hilton Head. Its okay though.

And since I am ranting, might as well get a few things off my chest.
Yes, sending PMs to THP members to sell your goods is effin SPAM. I think I should start stopping by people's offices that seem to not understand this and sell THP gear in their hall way.

And yes, some of the bullsh!t that has been posted on this site the last week while we have been gone is effin ridiculous.

Hey guys, guess what...If newcomers view the site as "cliquey"...ITS EFFIN CLICKY...It does not matter that you disagree. Frankly I agreed with quite a bit of what was said. Is there a way to correct it? Probably not, because its the nature of the beast of having a site where people actually meet and become friends. Instead of arguing with someone about THEIR feelings, either dont post, or do like some did and ask to be of assistance.

And here is a good one....On this place or any other. If you ask a question or present a statement and its EFFIN WRONG and its corrected with actual facts...Dont hide behind the "Well its my opinion". I dont give a sh!t. Your opinion is flat out wrong. Now obviously not always, but when facts are shown that flat out say how wrong your statement is, dont go that way. I had R&D guys actually laughing at that strong lofts thread because while healthy debate is great, when its not debatable, its just trolling.

And of course that brings me to the trolls....Jumping in every thread that is beginning to head down hill and throwing gas on the fire effin sucks. How about either not posting or bringing a thread back on track. Is that so hard?

And lastly, I have been called a lot of things. Im thick skinned and deal with it. But if you are going to call me an a$$hole, at least make it honest and not full of bullsh!t. I wont go there, but I do enough a$$hole things in this world to pick a real one that I do. Going into something as a "I know everything and have done it all before" does not leave it open to that others might do it differently...Or gasp...Even better.

For 16 months this place has been the best it has ever been. Wonderful conversations, golf talk, the launch of the greatest event schedule out there bar none. I dont think any active member here wants to wind back the clock 18 months...Dont head that direction and you will have all the support from us.

Flight to San Diego
Meetings
Meetings
Meetings
Meetings

And we appreciate every trip you take, every meeting you have, and every idea you put forth. Thank you both, for everything you do.

Flight to San Diego
Meetings
Meetings
Meetings
Meetings

Safe travels home and it's going to be amazing sleeping in your own bed.

Much appreciated JB. I know there are some really cool parts of your job, and I know you guys saw some awesome stuff, but as someone who travels for work quite a bit I know how nice your own bed feels after a long week+

Every day is a new day, dude.

Too much positive happening to focus on the negative.

As Joe Dirt said, just keep on keepin on.

Echoed some of my own internal rants in that rant, JB. Definitely well deserved, and rest assured you are not the only one who feels that way!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

#FranchiseRewritten

Every day is a new day, dude.

Too much positive happening to focus on the negative.

As Joe Dirt said, just keep on keepin on.

keep-calm-and-keep-on-keepin-on-5.png

9u4ysu4u.jpg

I like this one too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back