The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pine trees and their dropping pine cones? No thanks. We have one spruce tree in our back yard, and deal with cones, and even worse, the needles dropping. An entire section of our yard is always covered with needles. If we clean them all up, sure enough it starts again the very next day.

I love the working on my yard though. I could do without having to navigate around poorly placed trees, and a bumpy uneven lawn, but I find it very relaxing.

PP34131613-Dried-Pine-Tree-Needles-and-Pine-Cones.jpg

Every spring I head out into the yard, gather up all the cones, and start hitting a 6 iron.

Firing those cones into the neighbor's yards, and down the back alley is usually the first outdoor golf activity of the year for me. Good to get some swings in, even if they aren't that pretty.

When I was working I always paid someone to do my yard because I really had no time (nor much inclination). I tried yard work for 3 years but my allergies got the best of me and I now again pay to have it done. Perfectly alright with me because I am not a yard person at all.

There was a time when I would rather work in the yard planting beautiful flowers, shrubs and trees more than play golf. I love it but I'm not physically able to do it right now and spring fever is starting to set in.

When I was working I always paid someone to do my yard because I really had no time (nor much inclination). I tried yard work for 3 years but my allergies got the best of me and I now again pay to have it done. Perfectly alright with me because I am not a yard person at all.

This ^^^^^^^ may become a reality as cutting grass in the 90+ heat is no fun.

There is a a lot of change happening in the T4K world. When you feel like you have some say in the change it isn't so bad but when you feel like it is imposed on you it sucks. To use a term Cookie will appreciate "Who moved my cheese?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm wearing shorts today.

Hey me too! but not until my afternoon tee time where it will be a balmy 66* at tee time... i think i might layer up.

I've been wearing them since late January.

Yay?

We actually saw winter, you just lived through our pain so small yay..

Last edited:
I wear shorts everyday. In my house. Because I live in continuous winter.

Shorts outside? That is just craziness.

Man I wish I could hit a 6I 190 carry

Me too. Perhaps a trip to CA will change that...Downhill holes
I kid I kid. Just messing with Mr.Dean.

I dont know if thats enough dude, I need Texas wind at my back with an elevated tee box to pull that off

I did carry a speedblades 7 iron 160 today and was pretty excited about that....unfortunately it only happened once.

I dont know if thats enough dude, I need Texas wind at my back with an elevated tee box to pull that off

I did carry a speedblades 7 iron 160 today and was pretty excited about that....unfortunately it only happened once.

You just need to swing harder. #HipsAreYourFriend

Callaway does some really cool stuff. I need to figure out how to get a job working for them.

Quite swinging like a girl

Take the skirt and high heels off and swing the club bud :D and fire through the ball

Quite swinging like a girl

Take the skirt and high heels off and swing the club bud :D and fire through the ball

Getting there. ..slowly

Im Telling you. One shot on the part 3 at Aviara that is straight down the hill and you are cured.

I've heard of that place...sounds good as long as thst 1 shot isn't a 4iron

Today just started planning the next trip out to Carlsbad. Heading out in 6-8 weeks again for a whole lot more coming for you guys.

Today just started planning the next trip out to Carlsbad. Heading out in 6-8 weeks again for a whole lot more coming for you guys.
Josh, if I had the access to the #zoocrew that you do, I may have just moved to Carlsbad. They just seem to have so much fun that you'd want to be around them constantly.

Kind of like THPers.

Josh, if I had the access to the #zoocrew that you do, I may have just moved to Carlsbad. They just seem to have so much fun that you'd want to be around them constantly.

Kind of like THPers.

They are a great bunch to work with. In fact lots of companies have great groups. However in our case, our income does not change by moving, but our taxes go way up sadly.

They are a great bunch to work with. In fact lots of companies have great groups. However in our case, our income does not change by moving, but our taxes go way up sadly.

Thanks, Obama! :alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back