What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skyline is good, not sure I've tried Goldstar.

Skyline and Goldstar are the two best chilis I have ever had.

I'm all over that Skyline, JB. I've actually found some here at our local Publix in the frozen food section. Still not the same though, just like those frozen White Castles.

I'm all over that Skyline, JB. I've actually found some here at our local Publix in the frozen food section. Still not the same though, just like those frozen White Castles.

Except that even the non frozen White Castles you get from White Castle are still White Castle burgers! hehehe

Chili is similar to BBQ, we all have our own taste choises. Whats funny is how the markets in different regions pick up on it pretty quickly. We noticed right away that people here have a totaly different Idea of what good food is, lol. We were told "youhave to try this", not too good to us. It's something unique to the region I guess. We can't get Chili Bowl, or Brick house up here, but we can find Skyline and thats good too.

store bought chili... blasphemy

We went to 2 superbowl parties yesterday and dinner at the 2nd one, we had Cioppino...was SOOO good and bread with garlic and oil dipping sauce :)

We are having mystery meat tonight.

Gasmam brought home some sausage from the meat market the other day and forgot what they are. She thinks they have chicken or shrimp in them and that they are cajun, maybe. :banghead:

sliders

deep fryer is going to get a workout.Chicken tenders and corn fritters

We are having mystery meat tonight.

Gasmam brought home some sausage from the meat market the other day and forgot what they are. She thinks they have chicken or shrimp in them and that they are cajun, maybe. :banghead:

If there's shrimp in them, they'd be pretty pungent by now.

If there's shrimp in them, they'd be pretty pungent by now.

I know, thats what I was thinking but I checked them out and I think its a smoked sausage, maybe or not at all.

I know, thats what I was thinking but I checked them out and I think its a smoked sausage, maybe or not at all.

Smoked shrimp sounds interesting.

Thats what I came up with when she said cajun, It looks like an andouille. Oh well, if we get sick its her fault.

That sort of food poisoning is intense but fast.

That sort of food poisoning is intense but fast.
Im excited and I have a hockey game tonight. Hopefully if I get it, it happens in the middle of my game.

Im excited and I have a hockey game tonight. Hopefully if I get it, it happens in the middle of my game.

It takes eight hours to get far enough into your digestive system to make you ill. That would be a long hockey game.

We had chili, homemade sourdough bread, and salad.

It takes eight hours to get far enough into your digestive system to make you ill. That would be a long hockey game.

Ok good, now I can eat in comfort.

Grapes!

I've had food poisoning twice. Both times - death would have been a welcome relief.

Turkey Meat Loaf, Mashed potatoes and salad...

last night we had a fish fry with rice tomatoes onions and a salty fish sauce called patis...
also had lumpia

ham steak and green beans

last night we had a fish fry with rice tomatoes onions and a salty fish sauce called patis...
also had lumpia

Well, lumpia is good. Not a fan of patis or bagoong. Peeyoo!

Having "Hawaiian" chili tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back