What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you sir. Hmmmmmm.

We have a review up on this thing? What's it supposed to do?

No we don't. Website is interesting. Check it out. Wardy and afwc seem to have some good info.

I am excited for it to come. For that price I figure it's worth a shot

It fits right in with what I'm working on with the instructor, so fine I did it. Thanks for answering the questions people.

Couple of deliveries from last week's ebay assault...

2014-03-07%20srixonYELLOW.jpg

2014-03-07%20ojJACKET.jpg

I was also trying really hard to make this a no purchase weekend.
I really REALLY was.
But....
Turns out a local store is closing down, sad it's closing, happy enough to liberate some bargain stock... don't judge me...

2014-03-07%20classic4.jpg

2014-03-07%20scottycovers.jpg

Not the SC putters, just the covers, were in a box of old headcovers and they go for decent money on ebay so grabbed a couple.

I am excited for it to come. For that price I figure it's worth a shot

It fits right in with what I'm working on with the instructor, so fine I did it. Thanks for answering the questions people.

I really like the concept of this product. I see they have them on the bay for $39.95

I'm starting get really big on aids that help develop feel and engage the right muscles. I think I might just buy it. What size is everybody using?

I went with the green and blue size. It's a little smaller, but also keeps me from getting sloppy. With it smaller, it can fall out easier which helps me keep things a bit more connected. That's just me though.

I went with the green and blue size. It's a little smaller, but also keeps me from getting sloppy. With it smaller, it can fall out easier which helps me keep things a bit more connected. That's just me though.

No comment...

Just bought a SLDR 4H. Have been crushing it on the foresight. Came with a free loftup Tshirt that is one size too small for me #needtoloseweight

Got me a cheap travel bag and some tees on the way.

Bunch of stuff to start up my own club work. Thanks to niteowl03 saved some cash!

Callaway X2 Hot 3 - Wood. I hit it against a Ping 3 wood at Dick's today and for me there was no comparison. I had to have it and will use it off the tee a good bit. I have my Cally Razr X 2h for long approach shots off the deck so if this club does not fair well from the fairways, no problem. I wanted to have some bonding time with it before the King in April so I took the leap early.

Callaway X2 Hot 3 - Wood. I hit it against a Ping 3 wood at Dick's today and for me there was no comparison. I had to have it and will use it off the tee a good bit. I have my Cally Razr X 2h for long approach shots off the deck so if this club does not fair well from the fairways, no problem. I wanted to have some bonding time with it before the King in April so I took the leap early.

Awesome Bill!! Can't wait to hear how you get on with it. I'm hoping to do some FW shopping this weekend, we'll see if I end up making a change as well!

Awesome Bill!! Can't wait to hear how you get on with it. I'm hoping to do some FW shopping this weekend, we'll see if I end up making a change as well!

I'm playing this weekend so I will have some feedback for sure. Good luck with your search!

Matrix Red Tie that came from a BIO Cell +..... Fell in love with that shaft in DFW last week.

I've got the same shaft on the way, too :D

Couple of deliveries from last week's ebay assault...

2014-03-07%20srixonYELLOW.jpg

2014-03-07%20ojJACKET.jpg

I was also trying really hard to make this a no purchase weekend.
I really REALLY was.
But....
Turns out a local store is closing down, sad it's closing, happy enough to liberate some bargain stock... don't judge me...

2014-03-07%20classic4.jpg

2014-03-07%20scottycovers.jpg

Not the SC putters, just the covers, were in a box of old headcovers and they go for decent money on ebay so grabbed a couple.

Nice jacket, Chris...

I've also got a Classic #3, the milling is lovely :D

Snagged this on ebay Tuesday night, arrived on my door this morning!
BiKZwBlCMAATgRM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back