What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a couldn't help myself purchase, but I love the look and feel of this club too much and was able to get a really good deal from a fellow THPer with a shaft that I get along with rather well, so I said why not? It's a lot more forgiving than it looks. It may become the impulse buy of the year for me since it's a club for guys much better than me, but I love the look and have wanted to toy around with a driving iron, so it'll fun to find out if it can win a place in the bag.

aqa3u9ah.jpg

memezyda.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thats an intimidating club.

Thats an intimidating club.

I'll probably bring it with me to Denver, so you can try it out. It's pretty fun to hit IMO.

I'll probably bring it with me to Denver, so you can try it out. It's pretty fun to hit IMO.

Sounds good. Then you can compare to my cally x proto utility 21° woth recoil in in ;)

This is a couldn't help myself purchase, but I love the look and feel of this club too much and was able to get a really good deal from a fellow THPer with a shaft that I get along with rather well (tt XP 95) so I said why not? It's a lot more forgiving than it looks. It may become the impulse buy of the year for me since it's a club for guys much better than me, but I love the look and have wanted to toy around with a driving iron, so it'll fun to find out if it can win a place in the bag.

aqa3u9ah.jpg

memezyda.jpg

Nice pick up, I eyed this when it went up.

The club is fun to hit for sure and should be a great fairway finder

What golf stuff did you buy today?

ny3uzyqu.jpg
pu6aqa9u.jpg

Got these in the mail today, one off the deals thread, the other off of eBay!

*edit* not respectively.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With all the talk on set gap wedges lately I decided to pick up the one for my set from callaway preowned. Now time to add a 54 and 58 degree to better fill my gaps or maybe just bend what I already have.

What is this?

It forces you to keep you arms together throughout the swing. I guess my right arm had a tendency to separate on my take away. The ball will drop if the arms aren't sequenced together.
This will help me sequence my arms together throughout the swing.

That's pretty cool. Let me know how it works.

Just received this in the mail today. My Instructor things it will help, I'll give it a try.
ydenumy2.jpg

Love me some impact ball! Definitely start with 3/4 swings to begin with, it feels a little weird on full until you get kinda used to it

Another set of 3 lessons. 50 days to #TheKing and counting!

Love me some impact ball! Definitely start with 3/4 swings to begin with, it feels a little weird on full until you get kinda used to it

It definitely felt weird the first hundred times the instructor had me use it. I figured I better pick one of these up and learn how to use it. I can definitely see how this can help me. Got in about 50 swings today before I left for work. This thing kicks my butt. But I WILL matter this.

That's pretty cool. Let me know how it works.

I will tell you that after my first 10 swings, the pics he took of my swing were night and day. Amazing, is what I thought.

I will tell you that after my first 10 swings, the pics he took of my swing were night and day. Amazing, is what I thought.

I just watched the video. Very interested now. Glad you posted that.

Bought a brand new regular flex Amp Cell 3/4 hybrid of eBay for $74.00 shipped. Still want to try a X HOT hybrid at some point.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

There you go! I like it dude.

Low tech lessons at a low cost. Definitely doesn't have all the bells and whistles of others, but they've been working for me so far!

Low tech lessons at a low cost. Definitely doesn't have all the bells and whistles of others, but they've been working for me so far!

That's all that matters. I think you're doing a smart thing. You'll be in good shape come April.

That's all that matters. I think you're doing a smart thing. You'll be in good shape come April.

Thanks Hawk. I'll definitely be playing my best yet.

It definitely felt weird the first hundred times the instructor had me use it. I figured I better pick one of these up and learn how to use it. I can definitely see how this can help me. Got in about 50 swings today before I left for work. This thing kicks my butt. But I WILL matter this.

You'll figure it out dude, it'll be your least favorite and then most favorite training aid you own. Just don't send it down range, they roll quite a way sometimes

You'll figure it out dude, it'll be your least favorite and then most favorite training aid you own. Just don't send it down range, they roll quite a way sometimes

I hate it already, painful. But I can definitely see some surprising results from it. It will take some time to ingrain this swing, but I will make my swing better with this. No doubt about it.

Why is it painful? It is making you use muscles you normally wouldn't without proper form?

Picked up a Ogio vaporlite bag today

Why is it painful? It is making you use muscles you normally wouldn't without proper form?

Pretty much. The top of the swing with it between your forearms is pretty awkward feeling. As you get to your impact and followthru, if you're used to chicken winging, this will solve that problem but it's a little rough if you don't do it correctly.

Pretty much. The top of the swing with it between your forearms is pretty awkward feeling. As you get to your impact and followthru, if you're used to chicken winging, this will solve that problem but it's a little rough if you don't do it correctly.

I may need to look into this a bit more sounds like it may help me a good bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back