Hashtag Chad's Tiny Studio

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Funny stuff here.

Funny stuff...The drone crashing footage was great....really sounds like a fun place to work

Best cubicle ever...and I want a go pro drone.

Chad did a great job on this.

Listen for his Ryan Seacrest imitation.... "and THIS... is Chad's Tiny Studio".

That was great. Good to see Chad getting out there a little bit. Were used to him via twitter and other means. But to see him expanding is reach a bit it awesome. Some pretty cool Cameo appearances in there too.

That was pretty cool. Good production value too! The GoPro helicopter camera was pretty sweet.

Great work our of #Seacrest ha ha. Nice work Chad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was pretty good, idk if I would trust Chad flying that around my head.

This was awesome. I proposed the #DreamTeam could beat the #Zoocrew at Golden Tee, still not likely.

Great stuff! I love that they were flying that Drone around Ryo's head while he's hitting balls. Haha! Can't wait to see more!

I flinched a little watching the bunker shot go right over the top of the go pro. That had expensive written all over it!

I was not sure what to expect with it, but I think it will become one of my favorite Callaway bits.

Really entertaining!! I want a go pro drone

That's my Captain! Great job future King :bomb::clapp:

Chad -

I'm still with Harry, but you got skillz bro. Great job on your first gig and I will always tune in to see what you got cookin.

Proud member of the "Sphere of Influence"

JM

That drone is amazing!

#1 - Wonder how long before JB shows up to THP event with his own Go Pro Drone

#2 - Probably a safe bet that Chad and his drone make an appearance at The King, The Gauntlet & The Grandaddy.....

As THP'ers we get to interact with OEM's on so many levels & Callaway just seems to take it to the next level. Good for them for "getting it" and being more interactive with the golfing public.

#1 - Wonder how long before JB shows up to THP event with his own Go Pro Drone

Not for me. Hashtag does a great job with a lot of things and we will leave some of that to him.

I fixed his intro....hope he likes it :comp:

Not for me. Hashtag does a great job with a lot of things and we will leave some of that to him.

You mean you don't want to give us an up close and personal view by flying a drown right at Freddie while he shows THP how to hit a 87 yard bunker shot?

But what will Harry do?????

Good stuff Chad! Love this! This was a fun take from Callaway Golf. Now I want to do my own short webisode, too. Only downside is I don't have a GoPro Drone, or awesome editing software. Bummer!

I saw when Chad posted that earlier on Twitter...really a nicely done video and good face time for young Hashtag.

Awesome! Pretty cool they have the Golden tee in there too, really surprised they get any work done. Love the #TinyStudio

Back