The 2014 WGC - Cadillac Championship [Spoilers]

That happened to me on #17 at El Campeon.

I stuck my wedge, and was grinning from ear to ear. Then, looked back and see it spinning back, back, back, bloop in the water.

I heard about that. I had the same thing happen to me but somehow mine stays short by about a foot from dropping in.

Finally getting to watch today's coverage. Seeing the wind impact 3 footers is brutal

Finally getting to watch today's coverage. Seeing the wind impact 3 footers is brutal

I was just thinking that. Insane watching this. It's like watching the US Open at Merion. Every time I see Phil he's putting for double bogey

I was just thinking that. Insane watching this. It's like watching the US Open at Merion. Every time I see Phil he's putting for double bogey

Must be early in his round still.

Tomorrow will be interesting in this pairing.....

I didn't see that but if he did he should be DQ'd

Tomorrow will be interesting in this pairing.....

What a joke!

Good thing there isn't video of that goon

Wow, that's pretty bad. I don't think Hideki speaks English though, so Poults trying to confront him with a translator will be awkward, especially with the swarm of cameras I'm sure are prepped to catch the whole interaction

Taps away

Wow, that's pretty bad. I don't think Hideki speaks English though, so Poults trying to confront him with a translator will be awkward, especially with the swarm of cameras I'm sure are prepped to catch the whole interaction

Taps away

This morning's followup:

Man I totally forgot Poulter was a saint

So what do you think the pro's will have to say abt this course?

Man I totally forgot Poulter was a saint
Saint Poulter of the Weenis Belt Clan

He can, in fact hit a flop driver onto a par 3 though.

Last edited:
So the guy comes over to apologize, without even mentioning what Poulter says on twitter about him and Poulter blows him off for the entire round?

What a clown.

its a crying shame that it is not against the rules, but fixing it in certain instances is. Typical with golf rules.

I also find it funny that its awful depending on who does it. Not using exact examples but things I find like this. Then its frustration, misunderstanding, etc.

And Poulter not accepting the apology is laughable. The guy is such a freaking a$$.

Barely no wind. Someone's going real low today.

Golf channel saying that Poulter's response was, "We've all done it, lets move on."

Little different than "No words today."

Either way, to go to twitter about the issue was wrong, very wrong. These guys are suppose to be professional, it's just as unprofessional as Matsuyama slamming his club.

Also, by the looks of the video, Poulter is exaggerating a bit.

Wow molinari

its a crying shame that it is not against the rules, but fixing it in certain instances is. Typical with golf rules.

I also find it funny that its awful depending on who does it. Not using exact examples but things I find like this. Then its frustration, misunderstanding, etc.

And Poulter not accepting the apology is laughable. The guy is such a freaking a$$.

I thought the Golf channel guys said Matsuyama apologized, they shook hands & Poulter said no worries we've all done it

Boom...what a bird!!

Tiger is on a roll today. While all my picks remain stagnate.

Tigger!

Back