Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hogan Apex, Mizuno MP67, VR Pro

Ahem. Custom finished ones?

custom-club-3.jpg

Ahem. Custom finished ones?

custom-club-3.jpg

Lol, im not wanting to spend that kinda money. These are for a project of sorts not gamers.

Yes he does and its a hour an half away. I still need to make it by the store and meet you man. You could defianlty help me out on my pondering.
Actually more than a ponder.

Tour edge exotics pro 14.5 ° With Fujikura speeder.

Price tag $499.99
Thank God I work at a golf store

Oh you do???

Hello there :) lol

A Golden Tee machine. So much of a want. Just not in the cards after the golf cart purchase.
Those 2014 machines are decently affordable (3k), but just not in the cards.

A Golden Tee machine. So much of a want. Just not in the cards after the golf cart purchase.

Are there any places locally that allow you to rent them at a reasonable rate? Golden tee would be extremely cool, but do you think it would its flare after a while?

I agree with you there brad, I especially no nothing about the different shafts. So when that comes up in here I get lost in no time. I am getting better with the equipment but yeah need to catch up on the shaft learning.
I'm finally at a point where I feel like I can participate in some of these discussions without my head spinning, but I am no where close to where I want to be.

On a side note, I'd love to see a THP education corner, I think it could be a great tool to have that info in one place.

Are there any places locally that allow you to rent them at a reasonable rate? Golden tee would be extremely cool, but do you think it would its flare after a while?

I dont think it will. It hasnt in years. Stop playing for a while and then love it again. Plus GG played it for the 1st time and liked it at Callaway so it would be a fun device to do together.

Heck of a ponder, that would be awesome at HQ

I dont think it will. It hasnt in years. Stop playing for a while and then love it again. Plus GG played it for the 1st time and liked it at Callaway so it would be a fun device to do together.

hahahaha I saw that in Chad's video and thought that might have been one of the pulled strings in this ponder!!!

There's no denying the coolness factor of having Golden tee in the homestead.

That would be fun but man would my wife kill me. Although I could do the alternative and buy everything I ponder. I am guessing the golden tee would be cheaper.

Back in the day when I had excess cash from some media distribution I was doing I had a deal in place to acquire one of these and the dude changed his mind last minute...I was pissed

hahahaha I saw that in Chad's video and thought that might have been one of the pulled strings in this ponder!!!

There's no denying the coolness factor of having Golden tee in the homestead.

Back in the day when I had excess cash from some media distribution I was doing I had a deal in place to acquire one of these and the dude changed his mind last minute...I was pissed

Years ago I had one of the original versions in my house. Paid through the nose for it too. Loved that thing and did it all the time. Got rid of it and have wanted another one ever since. Playing it with those guys got my fire lit again.

Years ago I had one of the original versions in my house. Paid through the nose for it too. Loved that thing and did it all the time. Got rid of it and have wanted another one ever since. Playing it with those guys got my fire lit again.

I'll take the under 3 months before it happens.

Man I miss those days of extra cash laying around

I'll take the under 3 months before it happens.

Man I miss those days of extra cash laying around

Not this time unless you are buying. The golf cart was my allowance on big purchases.

Not this time unless you are buying. The golf cart was my allowance on big purchases.

...for now!

Big Bertha may be in the bag next weekend or the Bio Cell. One of the two seriously may make the trip nothing to HHI

Big Bertha may be in the bag next weekend or the Bio Cell. One of the two seriously may make the trip nothing to HHI

Bring em both!!!!

Unless my favorite War Eagle fan is holding out a collection plate, Im out.

I have a kid or two I could sell to fund a purchase!

I have a kid or two I could sell to fund a purchase!

While that is sweet, it would work better if you dirty up their clothes and have them with a plate. That way you can keep them for next time, but still earn the cheddar for Golden Tee.

While that is sweet, it would work better if you dirty up their clothes and have them with a plate. That way you can keep them for next time, but still earn the cheddar for Golden Tee.

uDesign shows up one week, Golden Tee the next?

Crazier things have happened.

:alien:

Genius idea.

Is panhandling still legal?

Odyssey #7 WHP - Center Shaft

I've added my share of putters for a while, but a guy can daydream, this one is stuck in my head something fierce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back