What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought some Nike Free Runners today. Not golf, but they're awesome and make my feet happy.

I bought some Nike Free Runners today. Not golf, but they're awesome and make my feet happy.

I've been eyeing some of those. Light & comfy?

I bought this.

bridgestone_performancehat_lime_2.jpg

And then this for my dad.

bridgestone_performancevisor_cobalt_1.jpg

And then this.

p_stripefleecebeanie_blue_2.jpg

I picked up an Oakley shirt and a belt to match, I will be rocking some purple this season to match my bag :)

Now if I could pull the trigger on custom myjoys

Just bought an AUR double pocket black polo and a pair of AUR flat front pants in smoke from Fairway Styles. Got em in today. Sharp

Some new golf pants added to the collection tonight.

563879_03-1.jpg

And then a unique pair of Oakley pants that I really kind of like. Not my norm at all.

FA13OAKHAVRFRDPANT

Hard to see it, but they are actually striped.. I'm excited to wear them.

What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

563879_03-1.jpg

And then a unique pair of Oakley pants that I really kind of like. Not my norm at all.

FA13OAKHAVRFRDPANT

Just got the same puma pair but in grey. Crazy comfortable.

563879_03-1.jpg

FA13OAKHAVRFRDPANT

Oakley look nice...lack of colours in the pair shocks me based on your current wardrobe lol

Oakley look nice...lack of colours in the pair shocks me based on your current wardrobe lol

I've got all those UA colours in shirts and always fight to match them with pants... Now they all match!

Picked up some stuff from BunkerStyle.
Gmac socks & some Puma gear all marked way down.

Picked up some stuff from BunkerStyle.
Gmac socks & some Puma gear all marked way down.

Pondering doing the same.

Its awesome. I have that one and love it.

Damn, couple shirts on there I really want.

Usually not big on shirt pockets but that my friend is nice. Do they make fat man sizes?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you like pockets, check out some arnie wear

Usually not big on shirt pockets but that my friend is nice. Do they make fat man sizes?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think they go to XL in it, sold out on the Haus of Grey (Matte Grey) website and only S, M, L, left
on Fairway Styles.

I need to just pull the trigger. I want it badly.

If you like pockets, check out some arnie wear

If you can find it, sadly the death of Quagmire has killed Arnie Wear too. Hard as hell to find now.

If you can find it, sadly the death of Quagmire has killed Arnie Wear too. Hard as hell to find now.

Unless Golfsmith still has a huge stock of the gear, which mine does.

Unless Golfsmith still has a huge stock of the gear, which mine does.

Must be nice! I'm jealous, I've had to just move on to other stuff, I've become a big Matte Grey and Hollas fan.

Must be nice! I'm jealous, I've had to just move on to other stuff, I've become a big Matte Grey and Hollas fan.

I've gone pretty much strictly back to Nike. Their stuff is just good.

I've gone pretty much strictly back to Nike. Their stuff is just good.

I agree, its a line that I always know will fit me the way I want it to and I actually like the direction they've gone with colors and patterns and such too, Nike will always be my safe bet.

I do know that in 2 years when Amanda is out of residency I'm going to become a golf clothes ho, big time.

Having been real critical of the fit of Nike shirts in the past, I bought this

epuga6es.jpg

I've always found Nike shirts a real bad fit, but this was nice and slim. A surprisingly nice shirt. I may have to totally revise my opinion of Nike apparel and look at some of their other stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back