What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
So there's an Izod outlet in HHI, and I just received a coupon for 30% off everything at the Izod outlets this weekend.

The script just writes itself sometimes.

So there's an Izod outlet in HHI, and I just received a coupon for 30% off everything at the Izod outlets this weekend.

Nice Mr. ATL.

My Matte Grey polo's and 1/4 zip shipped today, WHOOOOOO!

nice score, is that a coupon that can be shared cause I love their shorts/pants and am in need of a few more of each

Pondering if I should venture into the Dicks for some HHI scripting or roll with the threads I already have?

Pondering if I should venture into the Dicks for some HHI scripting or roll with the threads I already have?

New for sure

Might wanna check out Galaxy though, Dick's has been weak clothing wise as of late.

Im interested in this Izod deal Im hoping Shandylawyer can deliver on

New for sure

Might wanna check out Galaxy though, Dick's has been weak clothing wise as of late.

Im interested in this Izod deal Im hoping Shandylawyer can deliver on

There are some golf outlets up my way may need to stop in and check them out!

nice score, is that a coupon that can be shared cause I love their shorts/pants and am in need of a few more of each

I get them texted to me. It's basically just a text that I show at the register.

If you check their website (or search online), you may find a way to sign up for the notifications. If I remember correctly, I signed up at an Izod outlet store one time.

Of course, you could also try saying, "I received a text about the 30% off offer, but I accidentally deleted it. Is that still available?" They may ask to verify somehow, though.

Forward the text. #lawyered

Picked up a pair of Baby Blue Nike Tour Performance pants, like Rory has been wearing lately with the silver pocket accents:
R7jkNH7.jpg

and three pairs of FJ Merino Tour socks for $20! These things are awesome.
701061000198DET.jpg

Picked up a pair of Baby Blue Nike Tour Performance pants, like Rory has been wearing lately with the silver pocket accents:
R7jkNH7.jpg

and three pairs of FJ Merino Tour socks for $20! These things are awesome.
701061000198DET.jpg

I bought the navy and black last year. Great pants, even in the heat.

Going old school with those two. I have that white pair also.

I gotta get his digits. Apparently I hadn't synced my contacts recently I switched phones.

Thank you in advance fellas

Definitely pondering when the Bobby Jones website is going to go live.

Mike, text me so I can get your number and I'll send it over.

yny3emeq.jpg

Saw this at Dick's last night for $54 on the clearance rack. If it's still there the next time I go back I'm getting it. Only bad part is it means I need a new hat to match the shirt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back