Hilton Head - 2014 THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

I'm going to be filling up the thread with vines and images.
I should be able to provide you with plenty of fodder. Of course, I do expect you to get on video the shot of me winning the Championship for Sox Fan and myself. ;)

Sickening smooth swing, soooo natural. Had a blast in his group in Orlando and it was really my pleasure finally getting to meet him and chat it up with him

Almost made me feel bad taking strokes and beating him and Wardy.....almost

My hate fire for you has been refueled.

Safe travels to those making the trip to HHI today and tomorrow. You're all going to be in for a heck of a treat!

Leaving work for the last day this week!!!! Practice tomorrow, Friday A.M. departure!!

I would recommend bringing some pimento cheese sandwiches.

I'm so ready to get this trip started. Cannot wait for the weekend to get here so I can meet a bunch of new THPers and see my old friends.

I am so ready to get out of here and on the way the first Bridgestone event of the year!

Me too! (Well the being ready part) I'm leaving Friday after work ad won't get in until late. Safe travels!

Bags packed, tickets in hand, and finished with work for the week. I think I'm ready to go. Can't wait to hear, Now boarding flight 163.

Got EVERYTHING to do yet!

I am a slacker, I have to leave early for work in the morning (4am) home by noon-1pm, then on the road for an arrival just I. Time to hit a small bucket!

I cannot wait to see everyone, feel some warm weather, and play my best golf ever!

It's going to be a great weekend!

I just looked at the fly over again and 17
43219135.jpg

Looks like it's a no-go for me and the pups. I really wanted to make this event, but I am taking Duke for his ultrasound on Friday so I won't be able to make the drive up, and the vet suggested we hold off on traveling with him until we get this done.

Bags packed, tickets in hand, and finished with work for the week. I think I'm ready to go. Can't wait to hear, Now boarding flight 163.

Done with work? What are you waiting for? Get on down here partner.

Looks like it's a no-go for me and the pups. I really wanted to make this event, but I am taking Duke for his ultrasound on Friday so I won't be able to make the drive up, and the vet suggested we hold off on traveling with him until we get this done.

We will miss you GG. Take care of Duke and we will try to keep JB out of trouble. #hallpass!

Booo, we're going to miss you but you are obviously doing the right thing and family comes first.

Hope all goes well with Duke

We understand GG take care of Duke!

That stinks, Morgan. I hope the pups are okay.

Oh no. Hope Duke is ok. Let us know. We will miss you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We will miss you Morgan but fully understand, we must take care of our babies.

Sorry to hear it but it's the right decision. Hoping for the best with the ultrasound.

Have no fear I'll make sure it all runs smoothly in your absence!

You're doing the right thing. Will miss seeing you. Karen and Cole are also sad that you won't be there.

Oh no. Hope Duke is ok. Let us know. We will miss you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Team KnightLightPro/ATL will dedicate their win at the HHI Invitational to Duke.

Also, to Chubbs Peterson.

We all will miss you Morgan, Duke and Ellie!

Best wishes for that ultrasound!

Hate that you won't be able to make it, but gotta take care of Duke. I sure hope that he will be back to his normal self soon.

Back