2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Just jumped in and checked videos and started to read the whole thread...thread explosion...this one will take time! :) Great stuff from Callaway & THP'ers.

After this year the #zoocrew will be back in their cages!

THPERS...It is here. We found the lost Greg Sabella footage.

Disclaimer - This is not the actual footage

Haha. He almost looked prepared for that. I bet Sabella's was funnier.

Love it, I am still laughing.

How about a reality check? THP fielded a great team last year, and they had a great captain. Hawk had them so fired up that they almost missed the bus on day 2...but they lost. Same thing will occur at the DOS. You will all grind on your games, roll putts in your basements, write horrible poetry, name your team after fictional characters and get beat again. We will talk loads of trash, hit a ball or two to get warmed up, roll to the first tee and drop hammers on the Avengers/Basement Dwellers/Dead Poets Society or whatever you come up with. The good news is, we will all have a great time, Jman will only need a few months of therapy and whoever is named the next captain will have two 0-1 captains to consult with.

I fell asleep in the middle of that.

Back to the same ole well, come December that well is going to run dry for you. Enjoy it while you can.

That is awesome so glad it was caught on tape! ( yes I know this isn't the real incident)

Hopefully he did not hurt the door

I fell asleep in the middle of that.

Back to the same ole well, come December that well is going to run dry for you. Enjoy it while you can.

QFT....

How about a reality check? THP fielded a great team last year, and they had a great captain. Hawk had them so fired up that they almost missed the bus on day 2...but they lost. Same thing will occur at the DOS. You will all grind on your games, roll putts in your basements, write horrible poetry, name your team after fictional characters and get beat again. We will talk loads of trash, hit a ball or two to get warmed up, roll to the first tee and drop hammers on the Avengers/Basement Dwellers/Dead Poets Society or whatever you come up with. The good news is, we will all have a great time, Jman will only need a few months of therapy and whoever is named the next captain will have two 0-1 captains to consult with.
THATS IT!

I'm snapping this guys fishing pole!

It was just his elbow!

Greg and everyone at Callaway are just so awesome... and that'll make it all the more sweeter when victory is THP's!!!

I can say from experience of playing with them, that the one thing about playing with them is to not allow the moment to be bigger than you. It's very easy to do also, if you haven't been in that situation before.

The mental aspect is probably what contributed to the first defeat, as I know for myself, I haven't played well in tourney's because I made it out to be bigger than it was.

Just treat it like another round of golf, have fun, and bring home the victory!

Playing w/ THPers is pretty awesome too.

Freaking.Awesome!!!!

Getting into this event is my top priority.

Playing w/ THPers is pretty awesome too.

Oh yeah, I bet. From last years events, everyone seems like a totally fun bunch of folks. Really, really cool. I mean, the THP Van is kick butt. Really is. How cool is that?? Real thankful to be here.

Glad to have you buddy.

Its hard not to just love this guy. He says it like it is (much like Finley) and that is a lost art.
He might be right. They might own Team Basement Dwellers.
But just think. That little hint of it going the other way.
I can tell you for fact, this guy right here will lose his mind if he loses to basement dwellers.
And that right there is all the motivation you need. If you show up to The Dos unprepared...It means you never read a post in this thread, the recap thread or the tweets these guys sent out. For a full year they get to enjoy this...
I respect a guy with game like Grebella or broomhilda or what ever he calls himself. He has game, he brought it and they won. There have been wins and loses in the sports world since the beginning of time. Theur win was but a blip in the sports universe.

When the basement dwellers brand that Arse in December they are going to need a tub of triple antibiotic to avoid an infection. Jman and his band of happy keyboard slappers are going to taje Callaway gear and show the ZooCrew how to use them. The 2015 gear may have to be renamed after the 8 that flew out, ate their food, drank their beer, slapped them and kept going.
We will be sure to call Harry to consult on how he lost the 2014 Grandaddy. What was the weak link? Do you think you should have rolled more than a few putts? What hapeen to Shebella?

Oh..and Harry, The color scheme on that new driver should be Green and white. Thank you

Ha! Sabella is obviously still injured. I can tell by the part where he called me a good captain :\ At least my downfall will help Jman. Learned tons of things that should help him out.

I like the bravado.

Ha! Sabella is obviously still injured. I can tell by the part where he called me a good captain :\ At least my downfall will help Jman. Learned tons of things that should help him out.

I like the bravado.

Consigliere Hawk.

Best part is, you're a war time Consigliere, none of that Tom Hagen crap.

2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Consigliere Hawk.

And the ZooCrew has Fredo....I mean Sabella #Fisherman

Consigliere Hawk.

Once again, someone with more skills than I need to do some super imposing!
TheGodfather_GQ_16Mar12_rex_b_1.jpg

I can't wait to hear how the entry process works!

Greg and everyone at Callaway are just so awesome... and that'll make it all the more sweeter when victory is THP's!!!

I can say from experience of playing with them, that the one thing about playing with them is to not allow the moment to be bigger than you. It's very easy to do also, if you haven't been in that situation before.

The mental aspect is probably what contributed to the first defeat, as I know for myself, I haven't played well in tourney's because I made it out to be bigger than it was.

Just treat it like another round of golf, have fun, and bring home the victory!

The more Zoo Crew trash talk, the tighter they'll get if the Basement Dwellers stay close late in the competition. #NothingToLose

This guy gets it. He just does. Loves to talk a lot a smack and then turn around and backs it up. The best thing is that he can take it just as well as he deals it.

But you know 2014 is just going to be different. I am not sure what it is yet or how it will take place, but what I do know is that Jman will take his team to Carlsbad and have them ready to play some golf, have a great time, and ultimately take home the belt. I am willing to even bet on it that THP takes home the win this year and will be dealing out the smack all year long.

Don't believe me? Look at what Jman is already doing, look at what every THP'er is doing. Yep, we are getting ready for the beatdown in just 9 short months. Team Basement Dwellers is up for the challenge and embraces that challenge. Bring it on!

I like the bravado.

I'd still follow you.

Leadership wasn't the issue in 2013. Regardless, JMan has the tools to bring the Belt back to where it belongs.

Back