The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks boys!!

Tomorrow is my last day at my current employer. Almost 7 years were put in here. Beyond happy to be done tomorrow, and move on to something that should be much more fulfilling.

Tomorrow is my last day at my current employer. Almost 7 years were put in here. Beyond happy to be done tomorrow, and move on to something that should be much more fulfilling.
Good Luck for the future.
Submitted my abstract for a meeting in Seoul, Korea today. Only foreign countries I have ever been to are Canada, Mexico, and the Bahamas so hoping it gets accepted and I am invited to give my presentation! Should know in a few weeks!
And to you, too. Seoul is a really cool place.

Had my most productive 3 days as a college student from. I have completed the data analysis for 3 reports and wrote two of them already, tomorrow I will right the third, did my simulation homework in ansys, completed and gave a presentation, and managed to still put in plenty of hours for FSAE over the past week (~36). What this means is that going into spring break I will be more than a week ahead in my course work. This means I get to golf all next week over spring break and come back to school with a week off with the only thing I have left to do is a cost report that I have done more than half of and will take an hour one night. Its going to be so nice.

Man, what a day. Work sucked, but a long-time friend came over for dinner tonight. Had a great dinner, a few cold ones, and was able to enjoy some cigars outside on a beautiful night while I went on and on about how awesome THP is and about the Morgan Cup, and why I love it here. Beer, Cigars, THP talk, and good friends... what a great end to the day.

Geography students just DOMINATED food day.

So miserable. So happy. So good.

Work for the week is DONE.

Hilton Head TOMORROW.

During lunch today, the sky opened, the clouds parted and my swing magically returned.

Now if it doesn't leave again until after Saturday I will be ecstatic.

The storm is over!!! Totals pushed 20" in my area. It was simply ridiculous yesterday but thankfully today (although its 10° outside) its calm with bright blue skies! Also calling for 49° tomorrow awwww yeah

About an hour to go before my day is done and I can get ready for the drive to HHI in the morning. Can't wait, definitely a HHJJ

About an hour to go before my day is done and I can get ready for the drive to HHI in the morning. Can't wait, definitely a HHJJ

Looking forward to finally meeting you!

My final day of work is complete. A new adventure starts on Monday.

Very happy to finally be done. Very nervous for what awaits me!

Best of luck Brad!!!!

Hope it works out for ya Brad!

Two of my cousins are coming over tonight to hammer out the details of our family reunion golf tournament this July.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two of my cousins are coming over tonight to hammer out the details of our family reunion golf tournament this July.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sounds like a blast. Push for the end of July in Myrtle Beach. There is some other family event going on there at the same time. :)

Two days in a row I've caught a train that was delayed and ended up running express, skipping most of the stops on the way home. What luck!

My final day of work is complete. A new adventure starts on Monday.

Very happy to finally be done. Very nervous for what awaits me!

Good luck in your new chapter.

Stage 2 of our wine making tonight. While it's settling we are at the bar next door and I am drunk. It's nice to just be out just the 2 of us and drunk. Hahs

drunkrickus is fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back