Ole Gray's Journey Back

Ole Gray

Mayor of the Woodshed
Reaction score
Handicap
Average
After three surgeries on a bum knee I'm finally well, healthy and ready to get back to some real golf.

Today I signed up for a five pack lesson at Lane Creek Golf Course in Bishop, Ga. This course has a learning center with all the fancy stuff including a trackman etc. I will be posting my thoughts, ups/downs and lesson plans through this process. Hang on folks, this could be a wild ride :bulgy-eyes:. Keep the women and chillun out of this thread as it could get nasty. :D

http://www.lanecreekgolfclub.com/golf-academy.html

Last edited:
Good luck OG and I hope your health issues are behind you!

Good luck on your way back hopefully it will come back quickly

Glad to hear you are back healthy Bill! Can't wait to follow you on this journey as you lead up to #TheKing

Do work OG! I'm excited to follow your buildup to #TheKing partner!

I'm really happy for you OG. I know you have struggled with health and some golf decisions in the past and am so glad things are working out for you this year. Thanks for sticking with us here!

Glad to hear that everything is on the mend. Never a good deal when injuries keep you from the things you love. I wish you the best on the road back.

Man, you gotta get that Woodshed back into prime condition! (Which is to say, dilapidated, messy, and intimidating!)

Awesome news

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Speaking of OG....everytime I see this commercial I think of OG for some odd reason. I don't know why.............

Great news OG! Looking forward to reading about the progression and taking fools to the woodshed!!! Heck yeah!

So ready to follow along on this journey with you OG! Good luck with everything and let me know if there is anything I can do to help out

Also, I cannot wait to get up to Lane Creek and tee it up with you in the near future.

This is Awesome OG and with the knee replacement you have no easy escape goat. I look forward to hearing your progress and following along, maybe one day we can tee it up together.

Speaking of OG....everytime I see this commercial I think of OG for some odd reason. I don't know why.............

haha That was my principle in high school :bulgy-eyes:

Thanks for all the well wishes! Heck I got to try and stay up with my wife (KellyBo) as she has blown my doors off the last couple of years. I still love er though :guitar::in-love:

This is where I will be honing my skills for the King and beyond: http://www.lanecreekgolfclub.com/golf-academy.html

Glad to hear that you are getting back on the course and hope that all these health issues are behind you!!!

Tapatalk 2: The sequel is even better than the original.

E-I-E-I-OG

Glad to hear it. Us "seasoned" golfers still have our best golf ahead of us!

Just be sure to let us know when you pop that first 300 yarder! :rockon:

Glad to hear you are back OG.
With all my knee surgeries, I know how hard it is to put in the work to get back to playing well.
Good luck my friend !

Just be sure to let us know when you pop that first 300 yarder! :rockon:

I'm not sure if there is enough Geritol for that bro :bulgy-eyes:

Glad to hear you are back to 100%! :clapp: Now there will be no excuses when I come up from South GA to put and arse whopping on you! :deadhorse:

Seriously, hope your lessons go well and look forward to playing with you soon! :thumb:

OG, first really glad you're finally healthy. Knee injures can really be a challenge. Love that you're getting after it with the lessons. I do have ask though, did you pick that place because it's as if they have their own woodshed?

teachingcenterhomepagepic.jpg

OG, first really glad you're finally healthy. Knee injures can really be a challenge. Love that you're getting after it with the lessons. I do have ask though, did you pick that place because it's as if they have their own woodshed?

That's too funny. I think he should take a stack of wood and put it outside the door to make it look more authentic.

Back