Lake Charles - 2014 THP Invitational #2 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

I'd love it!

No need to get in a tizzy about this one folks, I predict that v.man & Miller Time are partners and they punch their tickets to the Championship.

Spoiler
But then again, I picked Denver in the Super Bowl :smile:

No need to get in a tizzy about this one folks, I predict that v.man & Miller Time are partners and they punch their tickets to the Championship.

Spoiler

Yea but this time Vman and his young protochet will be wearing flat bill caps which takes them to another level :D

Only 10 days & 7 or so hours until TexasBubba & I are hitting the road for LC.

You see those tags next to my name?

I know where the line starts.

:alien:

If that's the case, my fingers are crossed to be your partner.
Cookie an TN boys do well together
=)

Lots of talk about this yesterday in the rain with Jank, Mikeg and JFlores

Lots of talk about this yesterday in the rain with Jank, Mikeg and JFlores

for 8 holes in the rain I think we all figured out what not to do :act-up:

I'm not even home from Hilton Head yet, but am already looking forward to this one. So many THPers that I haven't met yet, and a few that I've met and can't wait to see again.

I checked the first way too early forecast shows 72 Friday and 74 Saturday with E and SE winds about 10mph, the again in southwest Texas and southwest Louisiana that forecast will change 8638 times between now and then

for 8 holes in the rain I think we all figured out what not to do :act-up:

Absolutely, don't play in the rain and if you do carry twenty towels!

Does anyone know/remember who dropped out when Dgvillere got in?

I'm trying to finalize groups for Friday & Sunday.

Also, I have everyone's handicap except TNTCigarGuy & JeffReedMO. If you guys could post them I'd be grateful.

ask GG?

Spoiler

Yea but this time Vman and his young protochet will be wearing flat bill caps which takes them to another level :D

Well, I'm afraid that neither that pairing, nor this guy wearing a flat bill is likely to happen good buddies. But, I'll sure be showing up trying to win the thing, that's for sure. I know Josh will be bringing his best as well.

Well, I'm afraid that neither that pairing, nor this guy wearing a flat bill is likely to happen good buddies. But, I'll sure be showing up trying to win the thing, that's for sure. I know Josh will be bringing his best as well.
You and I both buddy. Now that I've gotten my first three rounds of the year out of the way, it's time to grind.

was it benji? Dance Business?

Here I am working just north of Charlotte, NC, and there are icicles on the trees! BRING on Lake Charles!!!

Wish I was going to be there with you guys. Going to be an amazing weekend

Spoiler

Being the only two GA boys making the trip down to the bayou, it would be great to be paired with my Mission Inn roommie! I'll say this, if we are fortunate enough to be partners, I'll rock a flat bill proudly! I think I could even talk v.man to at least put one on for a quick picture! (It might take a bottle of Buffalo Trace to convince him, but I think it would be worth it!)

Really excited to meet a lot of new THPers and team up with someone and try my best to punch that ticket to PGA National! I really like where my game is right now.

Being the only two GA boys making the trip down to the bayou, it would be great to be paired with my Mission Inn roommie! I'll say this, if we are fortunate enough to be partners, I'll rock a flat bill proudly! I think I could even talk v.man to at least put one on for a quick picture! (It might take a bottle of Buffalo Trace to convince him, but I think it would be worth it!)

Really excited to meet a lot of new THPers and team up with someone and try my best to punch that ticket to PGA National! I really like where my game is right now.

Uh oh. Found my weakness. For a bottle of Buffalo Trace, I might rock that flat bill--emphasis on the might.

Edit: Would you believe the ABC store on HHI didn't have Buffalo Trace. Had to settle for Dewers scotch. No wonder my game was off.

Now, to get back on topic, With only three opportunities left, Lake Charles becomes even more important in the race to the "Bear Trap". Ten days left to bear down.

Last edited:
Again, I am throwing my name out there. My original partner could not make this. If someone is looking for a roomie, let me know.

Back