History Will Be Made Tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be stuck at a work dinner but hoping to see a recording of this, sounds like a blast!

Do work Wardy!!

Sounds awesome! Too bad I'll be unavailable but maybe I can catch a replay when I get home. Good luck!

"Totally Check it out"

Setting reminder on my phone now. Looking forward to this, should be fun to watch!

Thanks for the link, really want to catch this tonight !!!

This is going to be so much awesome. Has anyone ever done anything like this before, like ever? :alien:

This looks like it will be a lot of fun! Wait, who am I kidding - it will definitely be a lot of fun! I will be in front of my computer at 6:45 tonight!

I'll be tuning in for sure

Im sad I will be missing this due to some things at HQ I have to deal with, but THPers will be present as Erky, War Eagle, Mward and KnightloPro will be there to get everybody some great stuff.

I love it when history is made. I will be tuning in for sure!

Will defiantly be watching this tonight LIVE. Thanks Callaway and Harry for doing this!!! Should be a fun and exciting time to watch this.

What a great group of PGA stars and or own Mr. Ward. This should be fun.

How cool is this, rep well and bring it home!

I can't wait to watch this! Going to be some LLLLOOOONNNGGG drives sent down range tonight!

Minor major is pretty funny. Can't wait to see the bombs launched!

Is the range long enough for these guys?! :)

Wow! I will BEEEEEEEEEE THEEERRRREEEEE!

This will be great after a long day on the tradeshow floor. I'll kick back and watch it all unfold. Cant wait harry

I'll have to clear some time for this. I'll have a whole seat....BUT I'LL ONLY USEEE THE EEDDDGEEEEEEEE!

Cannot wait to follow along tonight on this one

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Sounds very Cool

At 645 I will be following along. Bring it Wardy drop the hammer.

I watched the coverage of the event last year from the THP side, and I look forward to watching LIVE tonight. Hope the weather holds out for everyone attending, and can't wait to see the Callaway guys knock em long tonight.

I'll be here for sure and looking forward to it! :golf2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back