Greetings from Augusta

richk7

Reaction score
Hey all. I'm a 27 yr old who's looking to get back into the game. I played when I was younger but gave it up for over a decade. Been playing on and off the last couple of years, but I want to get a bit more serious. I'm a gear snob and always like to try new clubs. I think I'm finally happy with a driver (Ping i25, 9.5* up to 10*, Stiff). I'm probably around a 20-25 handicap at the moment, but I need to get in a few more rounds at my current skill level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome!

Welcome to THP

:welcome: always glad to see a fellow Georgian join in.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard!

Not originally from Georgia, but will be staying here for the foreseeable future. I'm originally from the northeast, so the longer golfing season here is incredibly nice.

Welcome to THP, just got back into the game as well after many years off

welcome to thp

Welcome aboard

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!! Which course do you normally play there? For the quality of golf in Augusta, it is very affordable compared to other places I've lived.

Welcome to THP!!!

Tapatalk 2: The sequel is even better than the original.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!! Which course do you normally play there? For the quality of golf in Augusta, it is very affordable compared to other places I've lived.

I usually play at Goshen Plantation, because it's cheap, and it's been relatively empty every time I've gone. I've played Midland Valley in Graniteville a couple times, because of the price (military). I'm taking some time off next week so going to play Gordon Lakes (hopefully Island, my favorite of the three), then one of the six courses on the Beasley Broadcast holiday gift card. I haven't decided which yet.

Welcome!

I usually play at Goshen Plantation, because it's cheap, and it's been relatively empty every time I've gone. I've played Midland Valley in Graniteville a couple times, because of the price (military). I'm taking some time off next week so going to play Gordon Lakes (hopefully Island, my favorite of the three), then one of the six courses on the Beasley Broadcast holiday gift card. I haven't decided which yet.

I love Goshen...played it all the time.

I see Mount Vintage is on that card. I played out there twice and they hosted the LPGA out there for a while. It was an awesome place at the time (may still be).

I love Goshen...played it all the time.

I see Mount Vintage is on that card. I played out there twice and they hosted the LPGA out there for a while. It was an awesome place at the time (may still be).

I just love how laid back it is, never any rush or pressure to play well/quickly.

Welcome to THP

Welcome!

Back