The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the data plan for THPing, internet, etc....when I'm not on the wifi.

Ahh does tapatalk still run well on 2G? Pretty sweet then. When I've been on 2G my phone wasn't capable of much.

Its the data plan for THPing, internet, etc....when I'm not on the wifi.

I have unlimited on ATT but rarely hit 2 GB with WIFI being everywhere.

Ahh does tapatalk still run well on 2G? Pretty sweet then. When I've been on 2G my phone wasn't capable of much.

Sorry I didn't clarify. The network stays at 4G LTE but I reduced my data plan by 2 gigs to save $30 / month.

Both phones are under the 2 year contract. I upgraded to the S4 last November and I think the 5 last June.

Doesn't matter. I am only telling you because it just happened to me.

My hhjj is following Dev on Twitter during Devils hockey games. I lol a lot. Thanks Ricky

My hhjj is following Dev on Twitter during Devils hockey games. I lol a lot. Thanks Ricky

It's entertaining for sure. One of my fav follows.

My first serious girlfriend just broke up with me. I'd had "things" with others before, but as most of the stories go, she was different. I'm sure everyone can recall the feeling, it's not fun. That being said, my HHJJ post is that I work tomorrow at my favourite place, the golf course, and my wallet will be a little heavier now. Gonna be club pondering on a whole other level!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My first serious girlfriend just broke up with me. I'd had "things" with others before, but as most of the stories go, she was different. I'm sure everyone can recall the feeling, it's not fun. That being said, my HHJJ post is that I work tomorrow at my favourite place, the golf course, and my wallet will be a little heavier now. Gonna be club pondering on a whole other level!

sorry to hear this, Sawyer. You seem like a great guy, there must be something wrong with her!

The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Always look on the bright side of life! Lots of fish in the sea. Lots of clubs to buy!

sorry to hear this, Sawyer. You seem like a great guy, there must be something wrong with her!

Thanks Jack, it might turn out for the better, just gotta play it out and keep smiling. The days go by whether you enjoy them or not and you don't get them back, so you might as well spend them as happy as you can be

I was wondering what he was going on about lol. Im assuming its ice hockey?

I was wondering what he was going on about lol. Im assuming its ice hockey?

oh yeah. Ricky and his hockey; it's a serious event.

Heading down to Valdosta to visit my granddaughter and great grandson, heading back home tomorrow morning. Looking forward to seeing them.

Mid 40's and rain here today!!

To many that would be a rant, to me that means SNOW MELT!!!

Mid 40's and rain here today!!

To many that would be a rant, to me that means SNOW MELT!!!

Same here, lots of rain. Should help melt the rest of the snow and thaw some of the ground a lot faster.

I just knocked off $60/month on my AT&T wireless bill. They have new mobile share access plans that reduced my S4 and the wife's iphone 5 by $15 each so long as you have the phone line before Feb. 2, 2014. I also reduced the data plan from 4G to 2G and saved $30.

If you have AT&T call them up!!

I like my 4G. Not sure how slow 2G is, but that's what I go down to if I go through my 2.5 gigs of data in a month (never came close).

I like my 4G. Not sure how slow 2G is, but that's what I go down to if I go through ny 2.5 gigs of data in a month (never came close).

It's data plan. Network is still 4G LTE.

It's data plan. Network is still 4G LTE.

Yeah, I sometimes use my phone as a hot spot for my laptop. Want it as fast as possible.

This made my morning

gwsl14-victories-405.gif

Haha. Duff is great.

pretty sure i'm gonna be playing in the varsity tournament tomorrow at Willamette Valley in Canby.

Knock on wood.

I booked a weekend trip to Newport, RI for May. I've heard great things about Newport National and can't wait to play it.

http://www.newportnational.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back