What Do You Think?

Those are sharp! I will gladly hand you my money quickly and efficiently. Just tell me when. :D

Put me down as another big fan of the gray.....

No, there is no Pukka logo. FWIW, we have already made a hat with the logo on the corner and not one in the center, hence this design.

Yes, I know. My one hat has the THP in the corner. I'm pretty sure my unstructured hat has THP in the middle? Maybe not. I can't remember which is which between the 3 I have. From a design standpoint I like bigger logos centered and smaller logos on a panel. A smaller, skinny "!" running right up the seam just seems "off" to me. Not trying to sound rude so please don't take it that way. I really, really like the grey with some sweet green on there. It is a color I don't have and would be proud to rock.

My real complaint is the way Pukka fits my small head. They are usually too tall for me and look funny. Nike is the only hat company that fits me consistently and trust me, I have tried A LOT of brands on. Not a knock on anyone or anything besides my small head, LOL. :D

Yes, I know. My one hat has the THP in the corner. I'm pretty sure my unstructured hat has THP in the middle? Maybe not. I can't remember which is which between the 3 I have. From a design standpoint I like bigger logos centered and smaller logos on a panel. A smaller, skinny "!" running right up the seam just seems "off" to me. Not trying to sound rude so please don't take it that way. I really, really like the grey with some sweet green on there. It is a color I don't have and would be proud to rock.

My real complaint is the way Pukka fits my small head. They are usually too tall for me and look funny. Nike is the only hat company that fits me consistently and trust me, I have tried A LOT of brands on. Not a knock on anyone or anything besides my small head, LOL. :D

This is not a Pukka hat.
And I did not think you sounded rude, I like the feedback.

Its not going to be...Sorry.
I would rather not have to buy double the inventory due to sizing and then get stuck holding a bunch. I completely understand the love of fitted hats however, just not something we can do right now.

Do you honestly feel that if you were to release anything THP it wouldn't sell? In the two years I've been active here I've yet to see anything THP not fly off the shelves. At least that I can remember

Great looking hat. One of the best you guys have come up with.

Do you honestly feel that if you were to release anything THP it wouldn't sell? In the two years I've been active here I've yet to see anything THP not fly off the shelves. At least that I can remember

While we have wonderful members that support this place to the best of their ability, yes many items would not sell.
Look at our draw string bags.
Visors? Yup still in stock after over a year I believe
THP Sligo Shirts? Over a year
T-Shirts - Well over a year
Poker Chips & Daphne's covers - Over 2 years

Some of those are all fault. Some of those are making decisions based on early feedback. But not everything sells out.

Definitely digging the design. I'd pay for that one.

Looks good but needs to be fitted hate adjustable backs

Give it a chance. I usually only go fitted, but all of the THP hats I have are adjustable and they're all money so far.

I like the simple design, the grey looks good.

Just take my money! These things look great, love the gray and white combo.

I'm a huge fan of the grey color scheme! Great looking hat!

Take my money take it just take it already

I like it, I'd game it in a minute.

I like this one a lot! Gray and the Green make a wonderful contrast. Could be worn with many different clothing combo's.

Great job on this one.

I do love grey so if that color is sticking I'll be super happy there! I'm not super sure about the logo right in the middle.
Something seems a tad off with it to me.

Looks good. I like the grey as well.

I love the grey, one of my favorite colors in my golf gear. The middle logo looks fine to me, I actually prefer it to being off center.

Sweet looking hat. I like this design. I only have 1 grey hat so can see me jumping on this one.

I love it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks sharp, I can see it in the hat closet in the near future.

i like the grey

Cool design. Any chance on a flex fit version? Maybe a Richardson or Pacific trucker .

That looks fantastic!

Back