Lake Charles - 2014 THP Invitational #2 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

I know.. just the 9 hour drive.. .I shall offer her a footrub and then ask..
#fullproof

bring fiance with with you, stay at L'Auberge where the course is, give her spa day while you're playing.

win win

Oh man.....that's something I don't think I can pass up either way. Let me put my thinking cap on (aka big boy pants) and come up with something.

Oh man.....that's something I don't think I can pass up either way. Let me put my thinking cap on (aka big boy pants) and come up with something.

Oh man...I did not realize I needed big boy pants. I do have an expandable pair for the buffet however...#MultipleTrips #BigEater #YouAreBuying

And also if anyone is flying in and doesn't want to spring an extra hotel room night, I have 3 spare bedrooms here and I'm about 30 minutes from Hobby airport, Intercontinental is about a hour ride but we can get that taken care of for you too

Ouch.....not the type of positive reinforcement I was looking for Mr. Ohio. Be gentle.

#motivationtogetyoufiredup
#sawitonTV

bring fiance with with you, stay at L'Auberge where the course is, give her spa day while you're playing.

win win

She had that two weekends ago.. if I come...
#golfformenoneforher

Ouch.....not the type of positive reinforcement I was looking for Mr. Ohio. Be gentle.

The Buckeye basketball team made him grumpy

Oh man...I did not realize I needed big boy pants. I do have an expandable pair for the buffet however...#MultipleTrips #BigEater #YouAreBuying

I will try........might not be able to pull off a Fri/Sun golf but could talk her into a quick Sat. trip. I will try.

I will try........might not be able to pull off a Fri/Sun golf but could talk her into a quick Sat. trip. I will try.

Nothing wrong with a quicky :alien:

I am speaking merely about Saturday. Stay for Saturday night and then head back in the morning Sunday.
But I am not one to talk someone into an event. I fully understand home obligations. Either way, the offer is there.

You are killing me smalls... all about giving her the credit card for something lol

Just spreading the wealth bro

at least I didn't say GAMBLING

My GOD! I cant believe I am asking this.....

Is there a spot open for this?

All this talk... No signing up.
:deadhorse:

Talked to my wife.... I might need a couch.

If everything works out.

You go into meetings and come back to this! I like what I'm seeing.

Remember first drinks are on me if you're in.

If everything works out.

Please tell me you are going because you want to and not because a spot opened up and you feel bad.
I luv ya CJ, but want to make sure you still have some miles in the tank for a whole lot of other events you had planned this year.

If everything works out.

We need a new award for forum dedication and awesomeness, MSlice is the front runner by miles.

We need a new award for forum dedication and awesomeness, MSlice is the front runner by miles.

We cant forget V.man and O'Carroll who are both in for all the Invitationals and other events too. These guys are machines, like CJ.

Please tell me you are going because you want to and not because a spot opened up and you feel bad.
I luv ya CJ, but want to make sure you still have some miles in the tank for a whole lot of other events you had planned this year.

A chance to tee it up with THP'ers!
I'm Game, if you'll Have me!

LETS DO THIS!!

Anyone else need a ride on the way down? lol

We cant forget V.man and O'Carroll who are both in for all the Invitationals and other events too. These guys are machines, like CJ.

O'Carroll? :alien:

Back