The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow Duke goes back to the vet for followup on his heart. We are hoping for the best. Going to be tough to sleep tonight.

Tomorrow Duke goes back to the vet for followup on his heart. We are hoping for the best. Going to be tough to sleep tonight.

Good vibes duke!!

Fingers crossed for Duke.

I'm thinking about the Dukester!

Rickus that's awesome!

JB & Morgan good vibes for you two and duke!

Prayers for Duke!

Sending positive vibes your way! Hope Duke will be ok

Good luck to you guys, for sure. Pulling for Duke!

Hope there's some good news from the vet tomorrow!

Come on, Duke. You got this.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

Duke has got this one! Positive vibes headed your guys way.

Again, I don't pray much, but I am for you all on this.

Positive thoughts for you guys tomorrow.

Pulling for good news for you two and Duke tomorrow.

Keeping the little guy in our thoughts.

Thoughts and positive energy to you and yours!

Just put a dent in my R11 driver head thanks to the garage door opener. At a loss for words....think I might cry. :(

edit: d'oh, meant for this to be in the Rant thread...oh well figures with my luck right now. hah

Last edited:
Someone magically moved during the night. He is patiently waiting for my wife to get up this morning. Haha. Just waiting for the scream...

7eqesu2a.jpg

Good luck, guys! Will be thinking about Duke today.

Someone magically moved during the night. He is patiently waiting for my wife to get up this morning. Haha. Just waiting for the scream...

7eqesu2a.jpg

Hopefully she didnt have a heart attack.

Hopefully she didnt have a heart attack.

Haha no. I heard her walk in to the room next door, stop, and start laughing and say "you're such a d**k" Hahahhas

Haha no. I heard her walk in to the room next door, stop, and start laughing and say "you're such a d**k" Hahahhas

She is probably going to glue you to the toilet seat

Well, she was right...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back