2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Great recap, alez367! Looks like you had a blast and got a little taste if the class that those show. Glad you had fun and played well!

It's ON like Donkey Kong!! Let's Go get 'em THP!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the recap and I am glad you got to go out and tee it up with them.

More trash talk on twitter from the #zoocrew today, I hope everyone is practicing!

2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

It read 28 degrees outside today. Where was I? On the practice greens working on short game and putting for an hour, that's where!

Awesome write! Sounds like you guys had a blast. Nice round too!

I like that we have a spy doing recon on the inside filing reports in this thread.

Bring. On. Callaway.

Awesome experience for you to have. Sounds like the round was a heck of a lot of fun and the friendly banter didn't stop during all 18 holes.

James, they're awfully cocky.. I feel like when you drop the hammer on the ZooCrew it's just going to be a trail of tears back to Carlsbad for them.

Things are starting to click. Hands high.

I got to admit, even though I wasn't a member of this great forum when it happened, I took it personal when Johnny mentioned the wins and record he had against the members here and how "bad" the #grandaddy went for us. Actually made it feel a bit better that I BEAT HIM! :bananadance:

I must admit though, in the end he did get the last laugh on me. Just gave me more of a personal motivation to practice harder, play smarter and do everything possible to earn a spot in #thedos or should that not happen, make sure to volunteer and cheer on the those chosen so that 11-5 never happens again. In fact, I may post a pic of the score card here just to add a bit of fuel to the fire.

Just completed an outline for Grandaddy Dos and when we will be kicking off all the great contests.
I think you guys will like what you see and we do here for getting in.
Remember like all THP Events, you must be an Albatross Club Member to participate. This goes for both of the remaining events with Callaway that have not had signups yet (Gauntlet & Grandaddy) (King & #THPMC are full).

Both events are going to be incredible.

THP and Callaway teaming up to provide incredible experiences for THP'ers!

I can't wait to see details for entry!

Just completed an outline for Grandaddy Dos and when we will be kicking off all the great contests.
Remember like all THP Events, you must be an Albatross Club Member to participate. This goes for both of the remaining events with Callaway that have not had signups yet (Gauntlet & Grandaddy) (King & #THPMC are full).

I cannot wait to hear more! Bring on the DOS!!!

Great inside info on the ZooCrew

Can't wait for the contest to kick off

Can't wait for the chance to enter this amazing opportunity

Can't wait to see what the contests involve as #theDos will be huge!

So excited for more details!
#DOSporfavor

Let the games begin.

Very special opportunity indeed, excited to see whom is selected to follow Captain Jman into battle.

Game on!!! I can't wait to see what it's gonna take to be part of the crew that brings this one home

Let's do this thing THP! The Dos will be bigger and better than the first and it would be awesome to be sealed with a victory for THP!

Viva La Dos!! It will be fun to find out who will be joining Jman in the effort for redemption.

Looking forward to the selection process for this amazing event

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really...REALLY excited about this.

Back