The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold on my friend. I said "Ill get that for you". Her response "Never". 30 seconds later "Can you get this".

Ok, you get a pass this time then. :act-up:

I'm sure wardy knows how she feels!

#verticallychallengedpeopleproblems

Negative, I only had to worry about it long enough for me to install a longer pull chain.

Hold on my friend. I said "Ill get that for you". Her response "Never". 30 seconds later "Can you get this".

She's an independent woman, and wants no help until she can't reach for something. I live with one too. :alien:

Negative, I only had to worry about it long enough for me to install a longer pull chain.

Be a very long cord with 14 ft high ceilings.

Haha I have put in a long chain with very high ceilings before. I took it down within a week because of all the movement when the fan was on.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

GG trying to turn the light on by pulling is funny. She is already standing on ottoman.

8e4yvuve.jpg

hahaha that's a riot. Tall GG isn't tall at all.

Be a very long cord with 14 ft high ceilings.

Chain cord, rope, whatever. Ladders are not required for a fan to turn on

Chain cord, rope, whatever. Ladders are not required for a fan to turn on

we have some 10ft pike poles on the trucks that would probably help you out and wouldn't require oddly long pull chains.

Does the fan/light not have a remote? All of ours don't, but I know that whoever put that ceiling fan in 14 feet off the floor should have used a fixture that had a remote!

u3ajusan.jpg

Tall ceilings are no match. Gopher time

I really was trying to get it on my own, and JB did offer, but I am pretty stubborn and thought I could do it.
Start at the front door, run, jump off ottoman, grab light.

#easy

Sometimes I read things and think thank goodness that GG and I are morons and have no idea what we are doing.

Sometimes I read things and think thank goodness that GG and I are morons and have no idea what we are doing.

Let me guess, we are the lemmings ready to walk off the side if the cliff?

Hardly. #FranchiseRewritten

This is happening outside my office at an apartment complex under construction

Wow, that is no bueno. Hope everyone comes out of it ok.

Wow Mike....is that a hotel?

Horrible scene, but greatest skim ever. :D

Wow, that is no bueno. Hope everyone comes out of it ok.

Looks like everyone is fine. It was an apartment complex under construction that caught fire. Took that down and a couple of other phases are on fire now. There is a parking garage between the construction where cars are parked and they are trying to make sure that doesn't catch either. If one of those cars goes up that will be even more disastrous

Who knows? I think that is the definition of convenience though. In other news, Trisha Keel (from the story) has been brought in for questioning :D

Local rules for a British golf club in the 1940's. So no matter how bad today's round was, it could always be worse.

eqy3ujyv.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back