Lake Charles - 2014 THP Invitational #2 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

I'm the low handicap on my team? Now I really feel bad. Sorry ROliver. Maybe the format is handicap weighted somehow? Would have to be I'm guessing since it looks like shakey is a 10 cookie a 12, I'm almost 15 and my partner a 19??

You are putting too much thought into it. THP takes great pride in making what we believe is very fair teams across the board for the formats that will be in place. And NO, indexes are not used.

Shakey!! My friend, looking forward to it buddy.

Team J & J ?

So so so so so so so jealous of you all. This one is going to be a blast, good luck fellas!

Jskittle & Tazz.....will be punching ticket very soon.
Next stop Lake Charles then Palm Beach Gardens to play PGA National

Feelin it now!

You are putting too much thought into it. THP takes great pride in making what we believe is very fair teams across the board for the formats that will be in place. And NO, indexes are not used.

Im not doubting you JB just waiting on the format

Teams
Mward & OITW
Michigan Slice & easy8

#Cookie & Shakey
Miller Time & Barberakb

bhilton & nomadic_duffer
JeffReedMO & TripleBogieTim

Jank & capt.dru
Vegan702 & threeboysdad

v.man & mikeg_74
afwcardinal & Kpop

EnglishTurn & Grizbear
sposey013168 & O'Carroll

jholl2277 & jflores
bryanmac520 & TexasBubba

Dgvillere & Roliver
Jskittle & bigtazz53

Some awesome looking teams right there, especially the bolded one! Bring your A game Mike and let's take this thing down. Time to get our ticket punched.

#DoWorkDotCom

VMan i'm coming in as tuned up as I can be. I plan to get 18 in this afternoon and do some serious recon with the Friday practice round. PGA National is one that I want REALLY BAD, so you will have my best effort for sure!!! I might even impress you enough to get a JR membership into the "Old Coots" club :clapp:

Some strong teams and looking forward to seeing everyone again.

anyone but 3BD...just kidding

My money is on Vman and MikeG

^^^^Smart Man Right Here^^^^^ p.s. check is in the mail 441!

Will be awesome to tee it up with Jeff.....should be a fun day and I look forward to playing with bhilton & nomadic_duffer too

Shakey!! My friend, looking forward to it buddy.
As my buddy from Boston would say... "Winna winna chickin dinna!"

And forget anything I said about putting new irons in play for this event. :D

The teams look great. There are some strong pairings out there. This is shaping up to be a fantastic weekend.

VMan i'm coming in as tuned up as I can be. I plan to get 18 in this afternoon and do some serious recon with the Friday practice round. PGA National is one that I want REALLY BAD, so you will have my best effort for sure!!! I might even impress you enough to get a JR membership into the "Old Coots" club :clapp:

Some strong teams and looking forward to seeing everyone again.

^^^^Smart Man Right Here^^^^^ p.s. check is in the mail 441!

That's my man! Lean on that teaching pro of yours this afternoon to get you sharpened up. I'll be working some this afternoon and then playing 18 tomorrow before I leave for the airport. If I can find my irons swing, we've got this!

I know ROliver is from Austin, so I'll be proudly wearing my Longhorns gear for Saturday.

#TexasStrong

The teams look great. There are some strong pairings out there. This is shaping up to be a fantastic weekend.

Finally get to tee it up with you Eddie, although not as partners. We'll have a blast.

Finally get to tee it up with you Eddie, although not as partners. We'll have a blast.

I thought the exact same thing. Loving it. We are going to have a blast.

Also, not counting my team, my early money is on Cookie and Shakey.
Funny, I was about to say the same thing. Depends on which capt.dru from last Saturday's round shows up for you. The one that couldn't find his butt with both hands on the front nine or the one that took me to the woodshed on the back.

#Cookie & Shakey
Miller Time & Barberakb

Let's do this! Looking forward to teeing it up with all of you! Time to punch that ticket to PGA National!

Teams
Mward & OITW
Michigan Slice & easy8

#Cookie & Shakey
Miller Time & Barberakb

bhilton & nomadic_duffer

Jank & capt.dru
Vegan702 & threeboysdad

v.man & mikeg_74
afwcardinal & Kpop

EnglishTurn & Grizbear
sposey013168 & O'Carroll

jholl2277 & jflores
bryanmac520 & TexasBubba

Dgvillere & Roliver
Jskittle & bigtazz53

I think I know the answer, but is this the order we will be going off?

Crap, first off. My leisurely warmup just got put in the express lane haha

Getting real fast! Teams announced, you guys are gonna have a blast!

Some good looking teams here. You all will have a blast!

Sorry MWard, your warmup will be even shorter. You have to play GolferGal on Saturday morning too. We have to get everybody checked in and ready and then you can get that 5-10 minutes to warm up...hehe

Back