Hello from Kansas

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the THP forum, Brody.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP, fellow Kansan! Like Shook said, there are some of us in the Wichita (or surrounding area...me) that get together from time to time!

:welcome:

Welcome aboard and howdy ya self Brody! :golf2:

Welcome to THP, fellow Kansan! Like Shook said, there are some of us in the Wichita (or surrounding area...me) that get together from time to time!

Glad to hear it. I may have to play with you guys sometime. I've been dying to get back on the course but havent really had a chance this winter. I have a feeling I'm going to have a rough time when I start up again.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Glad to hear it. I may have to play with you guys sometime. I've been dying to get back on the course but havent really had a chance this winter. I have a feeling I'm going to have a rough time when I start up again.

We all do. Hit the range a few times before your first time back on the course, so you can kick off the rust....and you'll be good....enough.

From the mini-computer!

Welcome Brody , Another Wichita guy here . And if we all get to play together , don't ever let Agent Jay hit your driver , He puts whooping on it so bad that when you get it back it wont perform for you ever again , because it only wants to be hit 300+ ..... LOL

You say North , you play Hesston a lot ?

Welcome to THP.

welcome to THP

Welcome! Another Wichitan here. Glad to see ya! You'll love it here. You must be around the Newton area? A few of us went to Bethel!

:welcome:

Welcome Brody , Another Wichita guy here . And if we all get to play together , don't ever let Agent Jay hit your driver , He puts whooping on it so bad that when you get it back it wont perform for you ever again , because it only wants to be hit 300+ ..... LOL

You say North , you play Hesston a lot ?

I'm still playing with clubs I paid $25 for the whole lot of them...you don't want to hit my driver lol. It would love to have a 300 yard hit I'm sure :D

I've never played Hesston. Thats been on my list for a while, I feel like I need to improve some before I play there or Sand Creek. I usually play Fox Ridge in Newton, the Newton public course north of town off the I, or Wedgewood at Halstead.

Welcome! Another Wichitan here. Glad to see ya! You'll love it here. You must be around the Newton area? A few of us went to Bethel!

Work in Newton, live in Halstead. I didn't go to Bethel but have been there quite a bit - they have a very picturesque campus. It was always nice to walk around it and calm down after losing a round in the high school forensics tourneys I went to there.

Work in Newton, live in Halstead. I didn't go to Bethel but have been there quite a bit - they have a very picturesque campus. It was always nice to walk around it and calm down after losing a round in the high school forensics tourneys I went to there.

Fun times - I did debate & forensics at Bethel

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome!!

Welcome to the THP, glad you found us.

Welcome to THP!!!

Back