What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some new kicks from FootJoy. The SuperLite CT's. These things are crazy light and comfy. Can't wait to get them to the course.

ypajazys.jpg

Also bought a new Nike belt, a Titleist glove and a dozen B330's.

Wow I really love those shoes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MD2 52* arrived today, taking it tomorrow to have it bent to 54

And then I'm back to just 3w pondering to finish out the bag.

MD2 52* arrived today, taking it tomorrow to have it bent to 54

And then I'm back to just 3w pondering to finish out the bag.
Solid setup you got there now, 441.

Not sure how much you're looking to spend, but there a bunch of 588 Custom fairways out there for $120 or less on eBay.

Not sure how much you're looking to spend, but there a bunch of 588 Custom fairways out there for $120 or less on eBay.

And they are really worth it

Solid setup you got there now, 441.

Thanks. ..thinking they need some kbs white pearl shafts...agree?

Kinda funny I have 0 clue what I want, just haven't hit hardly any of the new 3 woods out there yet.

Picked up a 913d2 from GS after thier trade in values for a couple clubs i had laying around made it worth it. Picked it up for $140 after the trade in.

Thanks. ..thinking they need some kbs white pearl shafts...agree?

Kinda funny I have 0 clue what I want, just haven't hit hardly any of the new 3 woods out there yet.
Agreed. Get 'em

A putter fitting for next week so my putter pondering can finally end.

A bio cell driver. If itis longer than the amp cell I had I will be happy.

A bio cell driver. If itis longer than the amp cell I had I will be happy.

I think based on the early feedback you will end up being happy...

Ordered some Lamkin rel ace 3gen grips in baby blue

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Picked up a Fast 12 LS driver for cheap and also sweet Hollas pullover for just $30

grabbed a dozen Cally Supersofts and a new Light Blue Bridgestone hat for Lake Charles

4 Dozen Bridgestone '14 B330-RX personalized. Got them for about $85 off of Global Golf because of a small trade-in and the buy 3 get 1 free deal Bridgestone is running.

Picked up a Fast 12 LS driver for cheap and also sweet Hollas pullover for just $30

Such a underrated driver!!!!

If you find a shaft that you love... the combo of a shaft and the Fast 12LS head is heavenly.

Went to golfsmith to have wedge bent, no one could help me, so I left with a towel I dont really need

Went to golfsmith to have wedge bent, no one could help me...

Ummm... isn't there just a machine back in the shop area that they clamp the club into and then use a wrench-like device to bend the club to the correct measurement? I've never had an issue where someone couldn't do this. Was there just nobody there except a sales associate or two that had never been trained for this?

Ummm... isn't there just a machine back in the shop area that they clamp the club into and then use a wrench-like device to bend the club to the correct measurement? I've never had an issue where someone couldn't do this. Was there just nobody there except a sales associate or two that had never been trained for this?

there sure is, and on one there that "knows how to do it". He is in tomorrow, and informed me I could make the 30 minute drive each way then lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back