The Journey To Lake Charles - THP Invitational Trip Diary

6are3u2a.jpg

zytasume.jpg

That's randomly in a field

u7ate5es.jpg

#misreadsigns

Back on the road. Woke up at 2 and never fell back asleep. Good thing the drive down I-10 isn't boring or anything

Safe travels home you guys

Safe travels guys & get home safe.

Back on the road. Woke up at 2 and never fell back asleep. Good thing the drive down I-10 isn't boring or anything

On the road early! Curious to see if you finish the drive today...stay safe out there.

Safe travels fellas

On the road early! Curious to see if you finish the drive today...stay safe out there.

We're making great time. I think we make it.

I keep tasting dinner from last night. Probably not healthy?

Hope you guys have a quick safe trip home!

We're making great time. I think we make it.

I keep tasting dinner from last night. Probably not healthy?

Crab legs still biting you so to speak?

Travel safe guys!

Have a safe drive home, great meeting both of you, had an awesome time golfing with you Mike, and make sure JB lets you have some of that Krave.

Using Tapatalk

Crab legs still biting you so to speak?

Travel safe guys!

Negative, keep tasting brisket. Not the worst thing in the world but it's a little unsettling.

JB hid the brisket from me. I'll find it.

Safe travels guys. This thread has been pure gold.

Safe travels today!

Wardy just took over after nearing 4 hours. He will do a bit now and we are going to try to make it all the way back. We wont push it though. He is about an hour north of me, then I have to take the Tour Van back, unpack it and then go home, so it will be a long day, but worth it to see GG and the puppies.

Safe travels my friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

45 minutes into Ward taking over the driving and he already has to pee.

45 minutes into Ward taking over the driving and he already has to pee.

It really is like traveling kids...stopping every hour to pee and eating happy meals

Back