What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
44 / 40 @ CC of Miami east course. Just bogey golf with a few pars and 1 bird. It was tough to put together good holes consistently. More practice and lessons on the way.

Played Braelin Golf Club down in Peachtree City Georgia. I've played the course a few times but it's been at least a year. Plays 6,400 from the blues rating of 70.4 / slope 130. Shot 39/47 for 86. 7 FWYs, 6 GIR, 14 GIRP, 32 putts. 10 pars, 4 bogeys, 2 doubles, 2 triples.

Blow up holes really cost me on the back. Really pleased with that front score especially in today's wind. Have to get more consistent, though. Can't have back nines like that in Orlando.

At the National of Louisiana, playing with Cookie, Barberakb, and sposey013168, I shot a 42/41 for an 83. Had to birdie 18 from 20ft got my only skin if the day. Had a great time with these 3 gentleman. Look forward to our next round together.

Played 12 holes today. Shot +3. I had one birdie, 8 pars, two bogeys, and one double. The two bogeys and the double were all 3 putts ugh. Frustrating to say the least. Hit the ball well though.

44 / 40 @ CC of Miami east course. Just bogey golf with a few pars and 1 bird. It was tough to put together good holes consistently. More practice and lessons on the way.

I love that track dude, fun all the way around.

I love that track dude, fun all the way around.

It's my winter season track as they keep rates reasonable. Lots of history there with Jack Nicklaus' first pro win and our own Panda was an assistant pro.

Today I had a chance to play with my captain and I shot a smooth 92, needless to say I was pretty embarrassed by it. Sorry capt!
Indeed, just couldn't get a feel for anything that resembled a solid move.

I don't know buddy, the move looked awfully good to me!!!

Trout's going to say what he says, but my buddy Marc has one quality golf swing. Can't wait to see that game take over Myrtle in July.

58/52 for a 110. Wasn't windy at all today.
danyqa7e.jpg

44/44 for the first time outside with mud balls every shot

40/43-83
9 fwys. 7 greens. 2 birds.

Quick nine today and ad always it took my a few holes to get into it. I need to mentally get into the round on hole 1. 4 bogies, 1 double, and 4 pars today. I finished with the 4 pars so that's promising.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

44/44 for the first time outside with mud balls every shot

Mud balls are annoying! Lift clean and place is the rule of the spring!

40/43-83
9 fwys. 7 greens. 2 birds.

Good shooting Sean

Quick nine today and ad always it took my a few holes to get into it. I need to mentally get into the round on hole 1. 4 bogies, 1 double, and 4 pars today. I finished with the 4 pars so that's promising.

Andy, I struggle to get it together mentally as well for a couple holes. One thing I started doing is playing 4i on the first holes off the tee as it requires absolute focus and forces me to actually plan out the hole from tee to green.

41 for nine. Putting was really good, driving was too. Couldn't hit a green. Pulled all my short iron shots.

Not a bad round there Toadster!! Finding that fairway nicely.
Still hit some squirrelly ones, but it's amazing how much better it goes when you take 10% off and just make contact.
It was down wind, but I reached a par 5 with Driver/4 iron. :)

Andy, I struggle to get it together mentally as well for a couple holes. One thing I started doing is playing 4i on the first holes off the tee as it requires absolute focus and forces me to actually plan out the hole from tee to green.

I like your style, but I don't carry a 4i!

87 with I believe 4 or 5 doubles. New swing showed signs of great things and a bunch of not so great. But I'm committed to it and have work to get done!

I like your style, but I don't carry a 4i!

Play whatever lets you get the GIR with a club or two to spare if you can forces you to focus. I did this in HHI on Sunday for 7 holes and shot some of my best golf ever, that way. Taking 4i really took the pressure off my tee game and allowed me to relax.

87 with I believe 4 or 5 doubles. New swing showed signs of great things and a bunch of not so great. But I'm committed to it and have work to get done!

Taking the new swing to the course is hard to do, got to have faith the new swing will produce.

Taking the new swing to the course is hard to do, got to have faith the new swing will produce.

Definitely. I just needed to see a glimmer of what's to come to keep me on the path. Sure is tough when nothing seems to go right.

Shot a frustrating, hopeful 53 (9 holes) at Cardinal Creek Golf Course, Scott AFB, IL. The good: great tee shot on a long par 3, AimPoint Express giving me way more confidence putting. The bad: my irons were a mess, with a number of complete chunks. Swing changes over the winter have me playing scared. The ugly: hitting the same tree twice in a row. Who does that? This guy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

43/45/85. On a bright note, hit an 8 iron to within One foot from 169yards.
Starting to get the distances down on my Speedblades.

I shot 47/46 for 93 today. It was much warmer today than yesterday, but the game just wouldn't heat up. I hit 9/14 fairways, but I could not hit a green if my life had depended on it today. Lots of approaches just missing the green. Chipping was not very good today, either.

Second round in a row without losing a ball and no penalties either. I feel like all the work I've put in with the lessons and practice has me swinging well. Just didn't have the good bounces come my way this weekend.

I had a pretty good round going through 13 holes at National today then went bogey-bogey-triple on 14-15-16. I closed out 17 and 18 with pars to shoot 76. That really is a great track, but you better know where you are hitting it. There are water hazards all over the place that you can't see until you realize you're in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back