ECCO Limited Edition Freddie Couples BIOM

Just_Hacking

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
These are available for a limited time. I know that they are out of my price range, but I do like them so.

http://www.pgatoursuperstore.com/ec...pop&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=040114_ecco

1_m2_500_500.jpg

Ahhh...and why did you have to post this? I like the look of these.

I do like them.

I'd wear em. I like the casual look

Liked last years Limited Editions so much more. These just look busy to me with the signature and everything.

There outside my price range, but I like the look and his signature is a nice touch!

I like them, but I wouldn't want to buy them since I wouldn't want to get them dirty, so they would just sit at home :)

I'd rock those in a second. Love me some Freddie Couples.

Love them shoes

My favorite brand of golf shoes and one of my favorite golfers. I don't need another pair...or do I?

love the look

Looks like a very nice shoe. Probably out of my price range.

I am not sure why you would pay extra to have a print of his signiture on the shoes.

I think I am going to sign all of my shoes (I have a few pairs) and call them JB signature editions.

$275 is ridiculous! I just picked up a pair without Freddie's signature for less than $100!!

Green & White, looks good to me!

Looks of the shoes are good

Looks of the price tag are not

Team THP is going to sign a pair of green/white EVO's after the MC and auction for charity I think.

Team THP is going to sign a pair of green/white EVO's after the MC and auction for charity I think.

How fitting.... We get walked over at the MC so now have something you can walk over us with as well

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Ha! Genuine Hawksweat in those things. Worth their weight in gold.

that needs to happen

Freddie is one of my favorite golfers and those shoes do look awesome, I just can't see myself spending $100 more on a pair of shoes for a LE number and a signature.

I like them but honestly, $275 for them? that's just crazy!

I love Ecco Biom Hybrids, but I'm not paying $275 for them. Yikes. Pricey!

Back