The 2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - Meet The Bear Trap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides winning to get in, what is the normal procedure to get a spot? #newguyproblems

Usually first come, first served. However, it has not been announced for this event, yet.

Besides winning to get in, what is the normal procedure to get a spot? #newguyproblems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THP will post the exact date and time of the signup.
Then signup begins and its a mad rush to send in an email with the info we are looking for.
First come first serve gets in.

Other events have contests and such to get in such as our #PersonalDistance event coming up in Chicago (incredible event) and of course things such as #TheGrandaddy and #TheGauntlet with Callaway Golf.

Since I cannot give out all the details, let me give out what I can.
2 rounds - Palmer and the Champion (Honda Classic Course)
Breakfast each day
Celebration dinner with trophy presentation
Prizes are INCREDIBLE
Swag is just awesome (Custom Limited Edition THP/Bridgestone hats
Lodging
And even more coming.

Quoted for those under a rock who may have missed this

Going to be 1 AMAZING weekend in store for those fortunate enough to make it

I need more PTO to make it to all the THP events I want to go to this year. Too much awesomeness.

I. Want. In.

This event will be awesome!!!! I want to attend!

If I mange to get into this and the Gauntlet I might only work 5 days in sept!

I need to figure out a way to make it to an event... Which airports are in play for getting to this location?

I need to figure out a way to make it to an event... Which airports are in play for getting to this location?

Ft Lauderdale if not Palm Beach.
If you are willing to do a bit of driving, it opens up several others, but they are more than an hour away.

If you are willing to do a bit of driving, it opens up several others, but they are more than an hour away.

I just looked and flights are surprisingly reasonable. Now to work on the wife/family stuff....this one may be in the mix after all!

Will be there if the golf gods allow it. Area is fantastic, as I was just there!

Those teaser details just about made me fall out of my chair!

I did Palm Beach the first year and Ft. Lauderdale the 2nd. Ft. Lauderdale wasn't a bad drive at all.

I was thinking this was going to be real easy to get into, maybe just an easy email or just have to win Indy and you're in!! Oh wait....neither are easy...but I will give everything I have, including my dog(sorry Bruno), to get into this one!!

Ft Lauderdale for me, flights booked!

I'm not being presumptuous or anything though.

Man just got even more excited for this. Will have to figure out if I am going to drive down or fly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ft Lauderdale for me, flights booked!

I'm not being presumptuous or anything though.

Flights there compared to West Palm are $300 cheaper. Unreal.

Flights there compared to West Palm are $300 cheaper. Unreal.

One is a major airport and the other is West Palm. Its a very small airport.

One is a major airport and the other is West Palm. Its a very small airport.

Good point. Well, if I can punch my ticket somehow, that's an option! The Bear Trap is going to be taken down by THP that weekend.

I SOOOOOO want to go to this

I hope I can pull this off. I would love to play these courses.

I cannot stop thinking about this one. The girlfriend is actually excited at the prospect of this once I told her all the stuff she can do while we are playing golf

Just gotta make sure my wife doesn't see pics of the resort between now and signups and I'll be golden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back