The 2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - Meet The Bear Trap

Status
Not open for further replies.
my guess is the signups will be just like the invitational themselves. ..but then again u never know

Looking forward, hoping luck is on my side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We NEED to be at this! KellyBo and I :bomb:

No clue what course(s) is on the docket for this event, but there are four top-end choices on the property, including the Champion. Those staying a little longer can experience a great variety of FL golf without leaving the resort. The Squire was a really cool course. Shorter, but nasty is spots. Palmer course is one of my favorites ever. The Haig was redesigned since I've been there, but I remember it being pretty nice back then.

I'm very anxious to see the price as well as whats included. I have some ideas of what to expect but then again THP loves to surprise. I'm hoping to make this trip as a long weekend with the girlfriend for her birthday present. Hoping things work out.

I'm very anxious to see the price as well as whats included. I have some ideas of what to expect but then again THP loves to surprise. I'm hoping to make this trip as a long weekend with the girlfriend for her birthday present. Hoping things work out.

I bet it includes golf!

We NEED to be at this! KellyBo and I :bomb:

It sure would be great to meet the both of you in person. The woodshed needs to come along on a trailer lol.

I bet it includes golf!

Thats going out on a limb. All I know is that I'm going to give it my all in the invitationals and again in sign ups if I can't punch my guaranteed ticket. This WILL happen.

I am now 0-2 through the 1/2 way point of the Invitationals. Motivated? For sure. And now that the snow is gone I can get outside and get the work in to raise my own expectations for the next two.

I am now 0-2 through the 1/2 way point of the Invitationals. Motivated? For sure. And now that the snow is gone I can get outside and get the work in to raise my own expectations for the next two.

I hope you get in dude, you work pretty damn hard at it that's for sure!

The final details of this event will be coming soon including information of all that is included, costs, etc.

Talking to the boss man about this one as we speak....OH MY what an amazing event on tap

Can't wait to see the onslaught of details. F5 key replaced, internet upgraded, and distractions will be minimized on sign up day.

The final details of this event will be coming soon including information of all that is included, costs, etc.

Talking to the boss man about this one as we speak....OH MY what an amazing event on tap

Oh look! A double tease on this fine morning. Can't wait to see the details finalized.

#ImStillWithHarry

Love these teasers, one more event for me to punch my ticket or I'm paying full price...

MikeDean and I have exchanged over a hundred messages this morning getting this completely sealed up. You guys are in for a treat.

As if it didn't sound amazing enough already...? Can't wait to here the details.

I've already prepped the GF for this trip. I want in on this sooooo bad. Can't wait to hear what you guys have planned!

Vegas was awesome and I didnt think it could ever be topped

Im pretty sure Im wrong

He is wrong. Without a doubt Deano is wrong. It will be topped. It is being topped. And the package is simply perfect.

Vegas was fun. Really looking forward to the deets on this one.

Wow this is amazing

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

MikeDean and I have exchanged over a hundred messages this morning getting this completely sealed up. You guys are in for a treat.

Dude we were in for a treat the moment you announced this event.

I have no doubt that is just the tip of the iceberg on the communication with this one, thanks to both of you for making it so amazing! (I have no doubt it'll blow our minds!!!)

I demand details!

Details would be fantastic. This event sounds like it's going to be unbelievable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back