Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling this Cards Reds game will be a quick one. After this long rain delay Wacha and Cingrani both look very very good.

I just got in. How are my Reds doing ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0-0 top 4. Both pitchers are throwing very well

Just like every season, I have high hopes for my Reds this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not the start KC needed.

My Yanks need to get some bats going. Kinda making Houston look like a good team here.

Need the win tonight or its under .500 already lol

My Yanks need to get some bats going. Kinda making Houston look like a good team here.

Houston is a lot better this year. They are going to surprise a lot of people. The boots they gave Jeter were pretty cool.

Rangers with 3 in the bottom of the 9th, win 4-3. Nice finish to the series. Long way to go.

Another 9th inning win for Cleveland, 2-1 so far, both coming in the 9th

0-162 Yankees. Haha

No Kershaw or Kemp, Wilson to the DL, the middle of the order hasn't produced yet my Dodgers are still 4-1. Good times.

Last edited:
I've really surprised myself in this first matchup, but I'm thinking about swapping out my strategy next week! Maybe I'm over-thinking it.

I've really surprised myself in this first matchup, but I'm thinking about swapping out my strategy next week! Maybe I'm over-thinking it.

Guessing you meant to put this in the fantasy baseball thread?

You are skunking me.

My buddy is a huge cubs fan, I had fun ribbing him with this one!

Brandon Belt hit is 3rd jack so far looks like he came to play this year

Cardinals with a bit of a sloppy win, but taking 2 of 3 from the Reds is always good.

Nice 2-1 to start the season.

Probably could've worded this a little better..

And Simmons throws another guy out at the plate... yawn.

El Oso Blanco with a BOMB off of Zimmerman. 1-0 Braves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back