The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been down with the flu for 2 days....HATE IT !!!!

Pitch marks...are people ignorant or lazy? I must have fixed 4-5/green yesterday besides my own. And don't get me started on un-raked traps!

My goal on each green is if I make a mark, I fix 3-4 others plus mine. If everyone did that, greens would be immaculate.

Both for sure, I fixed a ton the other day when I played that weren't mine. I knew mine because the project(a) was sitting right by it.

Our "personal" use internet at the station is acting up and making computer use darn near impossible

Well, the text I received was "Had to move your bags (golf bags). You don't want to see this." So, there is that.

Awe man that hurts. Hope it's better than it sounds.

Awe man that hurts. Hope it's better than it sounds.

Yeah. I think the carpeted man cave portion got the worst of it. I don't believe we had much on the floor there. But my golf corner had stuff everywhere. Mainly shipping boxes and I had some equipment I was waiting to sell leaned up against walls. I'm sure it's not bad. Just enough to piss me off.

Pitch marks...are people ignorant or lazy? I must have fixed 4-5/green yesterday besides my own. And don't get me started on un-raked traps!

It seems to be an epidemic that is spreading. I asked our shop manager to make a sign to post on the exit doors to remind people of what most normal, sane, people do on a golf course.

It seems to be an epidemic that is spreading. I asked our shop manager to make a sign to post on the exit doors to remind people of what most normal, sane, people do on a golf course.

I'm afraid that it seems like most normal people don't repair them.

Got some great swing video from my GoPro but refuse to upload it. I think I just hit crossed the apex of apathy with my weight and its time to stop putting off making some drastic changes to my diet and routine. Its really embarrassing what I just sat through and watched.

My swing looks good though.

I can never understand the pitch marks. Whenever I'm in a group everyone is repairing them, but every green is littered with unrepaired marks.
I guess I just don't golf at the same time as those people.

Got some great swing video from my GoPro but refuse to upload it. I think I just hit crossed the apex of apathy with my weight and its time to stop putting off making some drastic changes to my diet and routine. Its really embarrassing what I just sat through and watched.

I feel you.
#sameboat

Realizing you left your 6 iron at the course a week ago that's 2 hours away! Yaaaay hahaha

Realizing you left your 6 iron at the course a week ago that's 2 hours away! Yaaaay hahaha

No effing way Buck! I am sure somehow its my fault.

I was drunk from the guiness so it is your fault

I feel your pain buddy. I have really fallen off the wagon...so much so that I've had to buy "fat-boy" (my own self loathing term) shorts and belt recently. #iamanidiot.

Tell me about it. I have made the change and am making progress. Seeing people around me do it, is all I needed, then seeing how I have to be on video every year for multiple things, just made me decide the time is now.

You are too good a guy to go through life self conscience. Join many of us in the Fitness Thread and help us all make the change together.

Stupid weather. April 3 and its snowing so hard the grounds covering again. 1 to 3 expected.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Stupid weather. April 3 and its snowing so hard the grounds covering again. 1 to 3 expected.

Gotta love the Midwest. I'm deal with insane amounts of water here in Central MO. Had 4" of water in my basement after last nights storm. Got all the water pumped out, carpet ripped up, and have water trickling in under the concrete. I'm assuming its from all the moisture in the ground. And, it's still raining off and on.

Ouch, think I'll take a little snow, lol.

Worked most of the day on a project that should turn out pretty well but 2 older projects jump up & start biting me right square on the arse. I should have ran away like my hair was on fire from those two but no I had to chase the bad business.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tired of feeling like crap. Tired of eating like crap. Tired of a lot. Time to start making changes.

I hit that point last year, dude. And worked my tail off to drop the weight. Over the past few months I put about 10 lbs back on, and it was annoying me. About 2 weeks ago I started a clean eating diet and started getting after myself hard with some workouts and cardio and was able to shed a few lbs quickly. Now just to stay on track with my eating and keep up the workouts.

It's a mindset bro, you can shed the weight if you work at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back