2014 THP Putter Cover Collection - Limited Edition Gourmet Covers

I love rumors and bacon.

Rumor are great.... Rumors revolving around Bacon are Awesome!!!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

I'm ready, let's do this.

Rumor has it that the 1st cover will be arriving at THP HQ in the next week or so and then we will have details on when they will go for sale.
That sounds like a tasty, sweet smelling rumor!

Rumor has it that the 1st cover will be arriving at THP HQ in the next week or so and then we will have details on when they will go for sale.

That's a great rumour. It's time to get some bacon on this SeeMore.

That's a great rumour. It's time to get some bacon on this SeeMore.

You are a THP staff writer now, according to that thing under your name. Use spell check and see there is no U in rumor. At least not here. :D

You are a THP staff writer now, according to that thing under your name. Use spell check and see there is no U in rumor. At least not here. :D

There aren't 2 u's in rumor at least...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#bacon
#rumor
#Merica

Careful. You might make is face turn colours. :)

Ohh Yea! Just in time for spring!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I need bacon on my clubs for #TheKing! !

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

As of right now, the Bacon Cover will go on sale a week from yesterday.
April 9th at 1pm EST.
There will be a limit to one cover per person for the 1st 48 hours and then if they remain, we will open it up for anybody that wants to buy more.
The cost is $25 and of course Albatross Club members will get 20% off like they do every item in the store.

There will be a new thread when these go live with in hand pictures.

As of right now, the Bacon Cover will go on sale a week from yesterday.
April 9th at 1pm EST.
There will be a limit to one cover per person for the 1st 48 hours and then if they remain, we will open it up for anybody that wants to buy more.
The cost is $25 and of course Albatross Club members will get 20% off like they do every item in the store.

There will be a new thread when these go live with in hand pictures.

Notification set

There we go, sounds good!

great, credit card ready

Bloody brilliant!

Some of the best news I've heard all day. Just snagged a new M2 that needs a cover, too. How convenient!

Please take my money.

next weds! Yes Sir!

Double check your store account logins THPers.

I will be ready, I need some bacon!!

reminder set... I will own one!!

Back