The 2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - Meet The Bear Trap

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not even asking anymore.. Just going.

If I get in flying to Fort Lauderdale with the gf and maybe even making a bit longer trip out of it. She deserves a vacation for how much she works, and I think I do to.

If I get in flying to Fort Lauderdale with the gf and maybe even making a bit longer trip out of it. She deserves a vacation for how much she works, and I think I do to.
I'm not asking either - if it happens it will be a surprise anniversary trip so I'm pretty sure she won't object :)

The kids make it hard to turn this into a full fledged vacation, but I'm still expecting we'd come out early to squeeze a little extra time in.

82287-Starsky-Hutch-DO-IT-meme-PQXx.jpeg

I would book mine today if I knew I will be fast enough on the email to make it in! Going to be a sell out in about .02 seconds

All about being confident! :)

I'm ready to pull the trigger on flight details, I just don't know what days to fly in and out yet. Thinking about flying in late Thursday or early Friday and flying out late Sunday... not sure yet though. I'm just glad there's no pressure to get in though :whew:

I'm ready to pull the trigger on flight details, I just don't know what days to fly in and out yet. Thinking about flying in late Thursday or early Friday and flying out late Sunday... not sure yet though. I'm just glad there's no pressure to get in though :whew:

Rub it in a little more buddy :beat-up:. You earned the spot for sure!

Same here buddy! Just waiting for details to be released so I can start planning this trip! Cant wait!

You guys are crazy. I mean there might be 250 people trying to get a spot in this one and it will have limited spots.
I love confidence, but please be careful. Its not like a public course someone can just walk on and play if they dont make it.

Would be pretty cool to see this in person.....just sayin

7671.jpg

It is cool. So is standing on that first tee box looking down over the property.

Would be pretty cool to see this in person.....just sayin

7671.jpg
You got that right, to play a course I see on TV all the time and hear from other THPers who have been there, I'd love to experience for myself one day!

Damn I want this. Ugh.

The 2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - Meet The Bear Trap

Played the front 9 of this course last night in a simulator and boy did it beat me up. Tough off the tee box for sure but from seeing the course on TV and playing it in the simulator, I'm going to do whatever I can at Indy to secure my spot in this thing!

Same here buddy! Just waiting for details to be released so I can start planning this trip! Cant wait!

You guys are in for a special treat. :thumb: I have so many good memories of PGA National :golf2::friends:

Played the front 9 of this course last night in a simulator and boy did it beat me up. Tough off the tee box for sure but from seeing the course on TV and playing it in the simulator, I'm going to do whatever I can at Indy to secure my spot in this thing!

You should check it out in real life...say september

You should check it out in real life...say september

That's the plan. Gonna really hurt my feelings to see you cry when I'm holding the Indy trophy..... Wait no it's not

Just wait until the back 9! And its probably....no, definitely would be harder in real life. I hope to check it out in September.

you will now be playing the same course as.......

Wishfully looked up flights again for this today, day dreaming of the day I can either A) punch my ticket in an invitational B) use my quick fingers and get a spot.

This is going to be a fantastic weekend for everyone out there playing at an absolutely amazing place. Who else hopefully day dreaming?

Every day.

I think about this literally all the time. Look at the site weekly. I have to get in

Wishfully looked up flights again for this today, day dreaming of the day I can either A) punch my ticket in an invitational B) use my quick fingers and get a spot.

This is going to be a fantastic weekend for everyone out there playing at an absolutely amazing place. Who else hopefully day dreaming?

Haha perfect timing for a bump was looking at flights and.planning the weekend just a few hours ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back