Biion Classic Golf Shoes

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
eqsl07-shoes-biion-oxford.jpg

The uppers are made out of EVA & the outsole is made of HEXtra rubber. Think sturdy Croc and they are available in unisex sizing.

They feature hexagon "cleats" that are continuing in the spikeless trend. The inside has small "massaging" bumps that add some traction to those that might not have a perfect fit. Reminds me of those sport flip flops that some people wear, but not as abrasive.

umm....oh my

I'm sure there is someone out there that will buy them, just not sure who that someone is

From a tech perspective, this is my kinda shoe.

But my lord....those are effin ugly.

Well those are interesting.

Not something I would ever wear though. I need a little more structure in my shoes. And I think those massaging bumps would just become downright painful after 18.

Wow! I'll leave it no thanks

Those look like my grandpas old slippers from the 60's...after the dog ate them.

I'm sure some will buy and enjoy, but not I.

Functionally they seem pretty sound. Style wise, I think they may need some work.

Interesting. Not my cup of tea.

Hey my namesake...... :act-up:

I believe this design is called the "WTF" line.

Crocs-like golf shoes? No thanks. Even if these got reviewed as the greatest golf shoe in the world, I'm not sure I could get past the material and especially this pattern.

Popeye would love that design. However, I would prefer something a bit more inconspicuous.

Seem like a pretty busy design shown... not my style but sure others will jump on it.

Ahoy Matey!! Permission to never buy these ugly arse shoes?

Judge Smails wears these on his yacht.

Yup. Those are golf shoes with anchors on them. Seems like the kind of shoes Webb Simpson's Izod bros would wear while hitting shots of the deck of their yacht.

From a tech perspective, this is my kinda shoe.

But my lord....those are effin ugly.

That's basically my thought.

On a rainy day, though...

I'll bet Foley would wear these lol.

Well I guess I can't blame them for trying but yikes...not for me.

Seems like they could be..... sweaty.

I sure hope they have some styles that look better than those, but the premise behind the shoe sounds interesting!

Like most have mentioned the idea of the shoe sounds great, but wow those are horrible looking. Sometimes I wonder what the designers are thinking.

For some reason I thought it would be great to go to their website..... Yikes they dont get any better

Without the funky designs they look like a hybrid fusion of my grandpas wingtips and my grandmas isotoners

Bumps on the inside to help with slippage for an imperfect fit ummm NO. Their style is way off for me as well

Back