New Daphne's Headcovers in THP Store!

Please tell me how one goes about ordering a headcover from THP. Thank you in advance

doc

Sorry guys, just saw the store at the top of the page, please excuse my ignorance. :(

doc

I'm thinking about picking up one of these head covers. Not sure which one, but I'm thinking it needs to happen.

I'm thinking about picking up one of these head covers. Not sure which one, but I'm thinking it needs to happen.

They rule. I've got 3.

Sorry guys, just saw the store at the top of the page, please excuse my ignorance. :(

doc

Feel free to send me a private message if you have any questions or trouble with the store.

I am here to answer any questions on the head covers. I believe we only have 1 gopher left by the way.

I picked up a couple THP Daphne covers when they hit the marketplace, I'm happy to have a gorilla and alligator in the collection!
IMG_1946_zpsb621993f.jpg

IMG_1947_zps4bed604d.jpg

IMG_1948_zps9e9b0f8b.jpg

I am going to bring my THP Gorilla out for my next round. That thing is awesome.

I'm also hard pondering the Moose. Makes sense to me.

$T2eC16ZHJH8FHQt7-n7cBSYDbmPFQg~~60_12.JPG

Wishing there were still teddy bears in the store. I think 2014 will need to be a full collection of animals in the bag.

I am going to bring my THP Gorilla out for my next round. That thing is awesome.

I'm also hard pondering the Moose. Makes sense to me.

$T2eC16ZHJH8FHQt7-n7cBSYDbmPFQg~~60_12.JPG

Wishing there were still teddy bears in the store. I think 2014 will need to be a full collection of animals in the bag.

This is my driver head cover! Love to unleash the moose! Have a Daphne's Scorpion hybrid head cover too.

Are more being released soon??

Once again Morgan was amazing, she mentioned she had a few extra and shipped them out instantaneously after I submitted my order, thank you. The collection keeps growing.

Any left GG?

Once again Morgan was amazing, she mentioned she had a few extra and shipped them out instantaneously after I submitted my order, thank you. The collection keeps growing.
Thats quite the collection there dude. Nice!

Nice collection. I was looking at getting the gopher one but they are all gone.

Nice collection. I was looking at getting the gopher one but they are all gone.

I'm still on the hunt for that one as well.

I need that gorilla. Would love to see these make the way back into the store....we have grown a TON since these were initially released - could be a hot seller!

I'd love to see more in the THP store, Daphne has so many options, it would be cool to see some more animals or even a custom THP "!"

I'd love to see more in the THP store, Daphne has so many options, it would be cool to see some more animals or even a custom THP "!"

This might crash the THP Store. Seriously, what an idea!!!! You could sign me up for 3! Haha

If they happened to stock again, I'd vote for yellow lab or the eagle.

The collection is finally displayed!

Where did you find the Gopher Icey?

Back