Prayers, positive thoughts, everything you got

Hoping for good news drp! You and your daughter will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

Good to hear the update Danny - we are with you my man!! Let me know if you need anything at all and I am on it.

Thoughts and prayers are sent for your daughter and family.

Thanks again everyone for your continued support. Our little monster is out of biopsy surgery and holding strong. Now just an agonizing several days wait for test results to determine our next plan of action.

Hang in there dude. I can't even imagine what you're going through, but know that your THP family is supporting you.

Sending my best your way.

Hey, just thinking about you guys and hoping you are okay today.

Danny...praying for you guys! Hang in there and hug your little monster!

JM

Still sending positive thought's your way. Red

Thinking about you all Danny!

Still thinking about you, man. Hope things are going okay on your end.

Still holding vigil and praying that your little girl will come through this alright. Hang in there, buddy.

Still in our thoughts and prayers.

Your Family continues to be in my thoughts.

Best wishes to all.

Sending prayers, and best wishes to you and your family.

Hang in there buddy. Our thoughts are going out to you and your family. Know the we, the THP family are wish you all the best.

Your family is still in my thoughts and prayers man. Hang in there and please let us know if there's anything else we can do.

Still praying for you and your family. Hate that you are not going to make #TheKing but I certainly understand.

So tough seeing this stuff. Sending thoughts and prayers to your family. Glad you could update us on the progress.

More thoughts and prayers headed your way. I can't even begin to know what your are going through.

Thoughts & prayers for your family

Danny, you and your family have been in our prayers all week and we will continue to support you from afar.

Thanks everybody. Still a waiting game at this point until we figure out the plan later this week. I showed my daughter THP and asked her if she'd like to send you guys a little message. She needed a little help on what to say, but she did want to shoot a short video.

Continued prayers sent Danny. We are all with you, your daughter, and your family.

Danny, love the video! She seems to have a positive personality, continued luck and strength to you and your family

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Back