What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I booked a tee time for tomorrow, changed my computer background to Augusta, and currently looking at some wedges.

Booked my first ever lesson for Sunday.

Today I played golf on what I believe to be my least favourite course on this entire planet.

Glad to be Golfing, but I will never ever play there again. Course review? I shall exact my revenge in type!

Today I played golf on what I believe to be my least favourite course on this entire planet.

Glad to be Golfing, but I will never ever play there again. Course review? I shall exact my revenge in type!

Those are fun aren't they?

You were at the vineyard? Lol

Haha no dude, the pearl in north Carolina. My driveway could hold a ball better than those things do.

That sounds like a Donald Ross design if they're all greens like that. Or someone who thought they were him anyway

That sounds like a Donald Ross design if they're all greens like that. Or someone who thought they were him anyway

Sounds like someone dying to have a harder course rating to me.

Its a shame the poa Anna that covers the green added an element of plinko to already mediocre experience.

Dan Maples, I believe.

Sounds like someone dying to have a harder course rating to me.

Its a shame the poa Anna that covers the green added an element of plinko to already mediocre experience.

That sucks man. What course?

I picked up my XCG7 Beta 3w today. Can't wait to hit it tomorrow.

That sucks man. What course?

I picked up my XCG7 Beta 3w today. Can't wait to hit it tomorrow.

The Pearl. Not only were the greens rock hard and domed, they were loaded with poa annua. Just a mess.

The Pearl. Not only were the greens rock hard and domed, they were loaded with poa annua. Just a mess.

Never played there. Doesn't sound too appealing.

Went to a big outdoor demo day at one of the local ranges and got to hit the 2014 Callaway offerings in multiple lofts and flexes. So much good stuff, and very interesting to see my improving swing interact with their design goodness.

Went to a big outdoor demo day at one of the local ranges and got to hit the 2014 Callaway offerings in multiple lofts and flexes. So much good stuff, and very interesting to see my improving swing interact with their design goodness.

What were your favorites Donne? I'm headed to a Callaway demo day tomorrow at my home club. The X2Hot Hybrids are on my must hit list

I have played it but it has been about 10 years, I remember it being a pretty good challenge. Hate that about the greens for you Dan.

Played 18 holes and THPed

Not enough....did stop by GolfSmith and look at some cobra offerings.

8:22 tee time for a tourney tomorrow.

Walked 9, hit 50 balls on the range, did 20 mins of putting.

Nice just getting to the course and not having to get the wallet out, strange feeling.

Also THP'd and finished up thought collection for 3 reviews.

Went to Dicks Sporting Goods and walked out with some FJ DNAs. Funny thing is my wife is the one who talked me into them

Went to Dicks Sporting Goods and walked out with some FJ DNAs. Funny thing is my wife is the one who talked me into them

She talked you into a Titleist product? Uh-huh

She talked you into a Titleist product? Uh-huh

Lol well she saw me standing there almost drooling over them. Then I said whatever I'll get the atv 360s. She goes "no. Get the ones you really want". Made sense to me

indoor drills and hit balls into net then range to see ball flight. work in progress but signs of good things coming!

Lesson, chipped some balls indoor, and contemplated if I should hit balls in 40* weather tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back