Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmmmmm, gorgeous bag! Craigslist? Offer $140.

Fell short on an attempt to secure a bertha 3w. ..but alas tomorrow is a new day

that's a pretty sweet deal for 165. Low ball!

LOL, 165 is asking. No clue what I want to offer. Holding off until I hear back if my irons offer is accepted.

Fell short on an attempt to secure a bertha 3w. ..but alas tomorrow is a new day

It's pretty good man. I'm a huge fan of it, especially off the deck. It's dumb long off the tee.

I've heard numerous people talk up the bertha 3w. Lock it down Michael!

Yeah kinda pricey at the moment...not really a need but for the right price there will be a purchase

Yeah kinda pricey at the moment...not really a need but for the right price there will be a purchase

Check the used section at your Golfsmith. Mind had a few for $200 and barely looked used to me. Have a feeling the impulse buyers will be trading them in.

What was in there beforehand? I thought you were hitting your 3w quite well.

Last year's xhot. ..love the contact just felt like I was leaving some distance on the table

Check the used section at your Golfsmith. Mind had a few for $200 and barely looked used to me. Have a feeling the impulse buyers will be trading them in.

The bay has some for 175ish if I'm gonna be a new bio cell driver...lol its gotta be dirt cheap or bust

Also we start browsing for some iron grips as the whole tm grips on apex irons is kinda lame.

#wpf= wedge ponder Friday

Visiting my local Titleist Advanced fitting center and trying all the different SM5 grind options. Titleist has really stepped up on their wedge fitting program at their Advanced fitting centers. Really considering going that route when I get wedge fit.

Do they have the recoils and steelfiber shafts for there demo heads?

Also we start browsing for some iron grips as the whole tm grips on apex irons is kinda lame.

YES YES YES please change those grips for the sake of humanity

Want to try out a 4 hybrid, something in a 22* or 23* loft. I would normally just buy the new hotness but Im not sure long term if it will work.

Im scouring ebay to find three or more of the same irons to do some graphite shaft testing.

I have about another 50 days to change my Ping Scottsdale Abser 2 TR. It's a lovely putter but I can't hike anything and have already got confidence issues in it. Thinking of trying a centre shafted putter instead in the hope it'll be easier to line up. Maybe go the seemore route.

Last year's xhot. ..love the contact just felt like I was leaving some distance on the table

The bay has some for 175ish if I'm gonna be a new bio cell driver...lol its gotta be dirt cheap or bust

Maybe you should sit tight until after #THPMC since you are going through a period of lessons, then getting new clubs on top that. Just my thought. But then again, I always like shiny new things.

Maybe you should sit tight until after #THPMC since you are going through a period of lessons, then getting new clubs on top that. Just my thought. But then again, I always like shiny new things.

Yeah it's a cabin fever rainy day ponder for ohiotopia, odds are nothing happens anyhow.

Do they have the recoils and steelfiber shafts for there demo heads?

I would assume. The AFC's supposedly have all options available.I did a little reading on their website about it.

More putter pondering: Counter balance Seemore Big FGP

More putter pondering: Counter balance Seemore Big FGP

I've been intrigued by the Big FGP before...seems like a nice looking mallet that frames the ball well.

My ponder for the VC SC100 gets stronger each and every day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to a TaylorMade Demo Day at my club today. I've got to spend some time with their Speed Blades, compare them to the CB's and also see if they are an improvement over the RBladez. Hopefully get some numbers on their drivers as well.

Going to a TaylorMade Demo Day at my club today. I've got to spend some time with their Speed Blades, compare them to the CB's and also see if they are an improvement over the RBladez. Hopefully get some numbers on their drivers as well.

Sounds like a fun day for a TaylorMade Morgan Cupper. I am starting to like the SDLR driver more and more, it will probably kick the X-Hot out of the bag soon. Let us know how it goes Ken.

Sounds like a fun day for a TaylorMade Morgan Cupper. I am starting to like the SDLR driver more and more, it will probably kick the X-Hot out of the bag soon. Let us know how it goes Ken.

Are you noticing any significant loss of distance on slight miss-hits with the SLDR that JB and others have noted? That has me scared a little. I need more distance, not less. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back