The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's going to be a long day in the blugold house. I am not a happy camper.

Marc,

I am very sorry to hear that. I hope it gets better my friend.

Sorry to hear that Marc. Hopefully another opportunity will open up for you.

Just looked at flights for a wedding we have to go. They are outrageously expensive. Throw in a rental car and hotel on top of that. I'll be there for less than 48 hours. And it's on the same weekend of an awesome THP event that I could drive to.

that sux Marc. I hate it that so many people have no integrity.

Sorry to hear that Marc, you're too good of a person to have this kind of crap happening to you.

My wife and I completed a huge job last week with excellent photo documentation, communication, and completed it very thoroughly, the Company is reneging on our agreement. In this business the guy that holds the cash is king and we just took a huge kick in the A$$! I am thoroughly disgusted with the quality of people at this point and time. I'm effing heartbroken, we needed it. Some lessons in life are very very painful but needed to mold character.

I need to get around some THP'rs to restore my faith in humanity

Dude it kills me to see this happening to such an awesome and positive dude. Some people are just scum, and hopefully they get what they have coming to them. Good luck dude as difficult as it may be I hope you can restore that positive aspect you have on life.

KellyBo and I were getting ready to spray our privacy fence with water repellent. The drum that the solvent comes in only weighed about 60 lbs but as I went to pour some into our sprayer, my back caught.. I was not supporting the weight with my legs as I should have. I felt a pull and I couldn't straighten up for a while. I took a pain pill left over from my knee surgery along with a muscle relaxer.. Icing it down now and hoping it will be ok by this evening.

KellyBo and I were getting ready to spray our privacy fence with water repellent. The drum that the solvent comes in only weighed about 60 lbs but as I went to pour some into our sprayer, my back caught.. I was not supporting the weight with my legs as I should have. I felt a pull and I couldn't straighten up for a while. I took a pain pill left over from my knee surgery along with a muscle relaxer.. Icing it down now and hoping it will be ok by this evening.

Hope it's nothing major. Get better.

Go easy Bill. No time for lingering pains or issues.... There is golfing to do, and preps to be do e for a little thing you have coming up. Hire it out :)

Man, you can't afford to be hurt now! The King is coming up way to soon for you to have a bad back. Hope it's just a muscle strain and will be okay after the inflammation subsides.

Hope it's nothing major. Get better.

Go easy Bill. No time for lingering pains or issues.... There is golfing to do, and preps to be do e for a little thing you have coming up. Hire it out :)

Thanks guys. I should have known better as I have lifted weights all my life and know the proper way to support my back. I just got out of position and pulled it a bit. I should be good as new tomorrow :thumb:.

Marc sorry about the crap you and your wife had to deal with! That truly sucks dude.

Dang Bill go easy man and rest up.

Ouch!!!! As someone with chronic back pain, I absolutely abhor that moment when you know you've screwed up.

Take it easy, rest, relax, heat and ice and I hope you recover quickly.

The Official Rant of the Day

How hard is it for people who own a dog to have a collar on it?

It shouldn't be hard, but mine are impossible to keep collars on. They get out playing with each other and end up either ripping them off or chewing through them over just a few days.

Hopefully it's just a puppy thing because it's getting expensive.

Last edited:
Hope you feel better Bill. That sucks!

It shouldn't be hard, but mine are impossible to keep collars on. They get out playing with each other and end up either ripping them off or chewing through them over just a few days.

Hopefully it's just a puppy thing because it's getting expensive.

We buy Lexie lupine collars and leashes they are life time guaranteed even if they are chewed.
http://www.lupinepet.com

Last year was the year of lost dogs for me. Working at the course, I found 5 dogs that wondered onto it throughout the season and not 1 had tags on them, but all had collars. That irritates me even more and I was lucky to return all of those dogs to their original owners.

A few hours later and my back is still sore & aching. I have a large ice pack on it now as I have taken pain meds and muscle relaxers with no relief. I'm scared to go to bed as I may not be able to climb out in the morning.:beat-up: Oh well, we have our privacy fence water proofed. :act-up:

My wife and I completed a huge job last week with excellent photo documentation, communication, and completed it very thoroughly, the Company is reneging on our agreement. In this business the guy that holds the cash is king and we just took a huge kick in the A$$! I am thoroughly disgusted with the quality of people at this point and time. I'm effing heartbroken, we needed it. Some lessons in life are very very painful but needed to mold character.

I need to get around some THP'rs to restore my faith in humanity
Sorry to hear, this, Trout.

Is it OK to be envious of these kids skill in the Drive, Chip & Puutt contest? Cause I am. :eek:

Is it OK to be envious of these kids skill in the Drive, Chip & Puutt contest? Cause I am. :eek:

Seriously these kids are so damn good!!! I can't imagine the pressure and they are delivering. Long drive of 234 yards? Seriously?

Seriously these kids are so damn good!!! I can't imagine the pressure and they are delivering. Long drive of 234 yards? Seriously?

It's one thing to get beat off the tee by someone taller, this is nuts, lol.

Love seeing what this is doing for the game of golf.

Goooo Loooong. Cobra boomer

It's one thing to get beat off the tee by someone taller, this is nuts, lol.

Love seeing what this is doing for the game of golf.

Lol for real! Getting smoked by someone who comes up to my waist haha this is great tho, it's been a complete success from what I've seen. I think it's a great thing, the interviews with the kids are awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back