Bobby Jones - A Little Something For THP Staff

They look amazing, and that colour is perfect. You guys deserve them for all the work you put in.

I'm away from home for the weekend but the wife texted me pictures last night, she should they look incredible in person and loved the color.

Thanks again Josh & Morgan, excited to wear it proudly!!

I'm away from home for the weekend but the wife texted me pictures last night, she should they look incredible in person and loved the color.

Thanks again Josh & Morgan, excited to wear it proudly!!

I should have sent yours with Josh this weekend. I thought you would get it before you left, sorry about that!

Those pullovers look sweet! Congrats and very well deserved guys!

I should have sent yours with Josh this weekend. I thought you would get it before you left, sorry about that!

Don't be silly, no worries at all! Tad too warm to wear here anyways. :)

I got a nice little surprise in the mail on Friday.

After Susan saw it she told me that since I already have one that this one was hers :).

Thank you Morgan and Josh. I hope to be out playing soon and will try and get some pics.

Glad you like it TA.

Those are really nice. Great colors.

I wore the purple one to work on Friday. Absolutely love these things. So comfortable. Got a lot of compliments on it. Wore the blue one to the range today. Right around 50 degrees and it was perfect for the conditions.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Those look sweet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chilly morning heading to the course or heading to work (today) and this beauty does the trick. Can't emphasize enough how comfy and soft this is in addition to looking amazing. BIG thanks to Josh & Morgan!

Chilly morning heading to the course or heading to work (today) and this beauty does the trick. Can't emphasize enough how comfy and soft this is in addition to looking amazing. BIG thanks to Josh & Morgan!

They really are sharp. The material is so comfortable and that THP logo on the arm makes it even more awesome.

Nice Cookie! These really are just astoundingly comfy and look so so so good.

Fall is upon us......what else would I wear?

bumejeru.jpg

That is pretty sweet. They look good.

Those look really sharp AND comfortable.

Funny you nudged this Cookie, I'm rocking my blue one today!

Saw Freddie's yesterday, it looks awesome. Can I get some details on material and best place to pick these up at?

Thanks JB, was checking that out. Are these the Pima cotton ones?

We got 2 for the THP Staff each and I think both are. I dont have mine near me to check.

I just checked, they are Pima Cotton.

Funny you nudged this Cookie, I'm rocking my blue one today!

Rocked the purple yesterday and the blue today. Love these pullovers

I just got one of these, non THP version of course, for my bday, holy cow are they comfortable!!!

Super soft, will make a great layer to have on the course, especially this time of year.

I just got one of these, non THP version of course, for my bday, holy cow are they comfortable!!!

Super soft, will make a great layer to have on the course, especially this time of year.

that's a great gift. Mine get a ton of wear. They are super comfortable.

Back