2014 Morgan Cup - Media Day Is Now Staff Sponsor Day

Announcement

Come that Friday morning I know people will be itching to get out there. However we are going to ask that you respect the process and understand that we have a pretty tight timeline. Because of that, the day will begin at 9am. Not 8:30 to come and "help out". Not 9:10 because you were waiting for breakfast to be served. Precisely at 9am.

Thank you.

Perhaps you should tell me 8:30 so that I am there for 9. That whole ddec time thing.

Perhaps you should tell me 8:30 so that I am there for 9. That whole ddec time thing.

We won't let you be late, no worries there teammate.

Bingo. Its what teammates do.

Crazy excited for this, I can't even fathom the wave of emotions I'll have going on.

Crazy excited for this, I can't even fathom the wave of emotions I'll have going on.

Well I've already shared with you guys my Friday Morning routine. Don't worry we shall be on time. Besides who is late for Christmas in July?

Whoa, whoa, whoa... Teammates help each other from being late?

Did the Hawkster get the memo on this one? He had a different method for handling someone being more on time than early, so to say. Heh.

Also, I don't think there will be any issues with anyone being late. Early may be a problem. We may need to employ security.

I cannot wait to see what this looks like in person.

9am sharp, I'll be there. I can't freakin wait!!

Pretty excited about this. See you guys at 9!!

I can't even begin to fathom how special it's going to be to finally walk on that range towards all of our bags. It's going to be a very special moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be hittin' those swwwwweeett pancakes with bacon & maple syrup at the True Blue clubhouse at 8:45. 8:50 a nice cup of coffee. 8:55 a nice moment in the fresh air. 8:59 all giddy heading down to the range!

What's even more exciting is sharing with 39 other close friends and 32 mortal enemies :)

9am I will be there with a big smile on my face :) :)

Anyone shows up late they are getting a headbutt. How could anyone be late for this? Crazy excited for Friday. A little bummed that my wife and daughter won't be there since it's my birthday but can't think of a better way to spend it if not with them.

9am or bust suckas

Anyone shows up late they are getting a headbutt. How could anyone be late for this? Crazy excited for Friday. A little bummed that my wife and daughter won't be there since it's my birthday but can't think of a better way to spend it if not with them.

If anyone does not show up by 9 am sharp then they died in their sleep

I don't think anyone could miss the 9am call because y'all will be so giddy that night you won't be able to sleep! 9am it is!

I'll be hittin' those swwwwweeett pancakes with bacon & maple syrup at the True Blue clubhouse at 8:45. 8:50 a nice cup of coffee. 8:55 a nice moment in the fresh air. 8:59 all giddy heading down to the range!

That's fancy and all. But whomever is sharing my condo will be welcome to the finest doughnuts that Pawley's island can offer. (Offer only valid if I can actually find doughnuts.)

I don't think anyone could miss the 9am call because y'all will be so giddy that night you won't be able to sleep! 9am it is!

I will probably not even be asleep before 9am. Too excited.

Who's getting a couple of miles in around 0630 that morning? 0900 hard time is way too much sleeping in for me.

It is so hard for me not to be early for regular stuff. May need some of you told hold me hostage until it is time to go.

It is so hard for me not to be early for regular stuff. May need some of you told hold me hostage until it is time to go.

I think you left about 2 hours before I did on Sunday last year

Announcement

Come that Friday morning I know people will be itching to get out there. However we are going to ask that you respect the process and understand that we have a pretty tight timeline. Because of that, the day will begin at 9am. Not 8:30 to come and "help out". Not 9:10 because you were waiting for breakfast to be served. Precisely at 9am.

Thank you.

9am is a great time. Such a new look at the MC this year with how media day is structured.

Media day is going to be busy, but it's going to be FUN.

Back