The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can work with random.

I am pretty confident there are more chains at the CMAs.
Not talking about the chains. I'm talking about the unsavory individuals!

I asked this question this morning:

My answer:

All for free...how am I supposed to buy golf clubs if I keep engineering stuff for free!

Same thing nearly everyday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thats my standard attire when not on the course

I have some of each, as well.

But today's country stars are too entranced with skinny jeans and what look like but aren't really boots

I have some of each, as well.

But today's country stars are too entranced with skinny jeans and what look like but aren't really boots

because they are not boots!

I have to find a job, I can't take the ups and downs of self employment any more, I want constants and stability lol. I've become boring haha!!

I have to find a job, I can't take the ups and downs of self employment any more, I want constants and stability lol. I've become boring haha!!

Good luck with the search. I'm sure there are plenty of jobs in Florida. Just sayin'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pulling for what ever makes you and your wife happy buddy!

Good luck with the search. I'm sure there are plenty of jobs in Florida. Just sayin'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im looking in the Tampa and Sarasota areas as we speak lol, I can't do it anymore too many dirtbags out there and I don't feel like sifting through it.

Im looking in the Tampa and Sarasota areas as we speak lol, I can't do it anymore too many dirtbags out there and I don't feel like sifting through it.

Buddy, I feel for you. You know my feelings on the subject and the area.

Self employment is nice because you are the boss, but until the business grows, money is kinda hit and miss. I've just started getting renewals in my insurance business, but it is still going to be a few years before it is going to be able to stand on it's own. So I've been helping out at the golf course to supplement it in the meantime. What are you doing, trout?

[video=youtube;pxR2y-hIj2k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxR2y-hIj2k[/video]

Smalls that is flat out amazing! Great videos!

No big deal, just two bald eagles hanging out near your cats haha. I'm surprised they weren't eyeing them as a meal

Awesome vid, Smalls.

That is so awesome!!!! No biggie I'm standing 3ft from a bald eagle it happens

Six days from filing to my Federal tax refund being deposited.

So in finishing up my #journeytobetter video, I forgot the NCAA National Championship game was on. Can't remember the last time I missed this. Yikes.

So in finishing up my #journeytobetter video, I forgot the NCAA National Championship game was on. Can't remember the last time I missed this. Yikes.

Dvr???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back