The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am assuming you know all the streaming sites as well? We have a pretty brutal web filter here but I can usually manage to get to what I want to watch.

I'll try them all. Was able to last year, but IT has really locked us down.

I'll try them all. Was able to last year, but IT has really locked us down.

Slip them a $20 and tell them its the Masters!!

Sucks for those who are at The masters Practice rounds today.

Happy that tomorrow's weather sounds like it will be beautiful!

Sucks for those who are at The masters Practice rounds today.

Happy that tomorrow's weather sounds like it will be beautiful!

u drove the furthest, you deserve it

I got to drive our FSAE car today. I was supposed to last weekend but right when I was going in the car had a small failure. Today we get to where we were testing and I am told I was first to go. I cant begin to describe how incredible it was driving the car. I did three runs all skidpad with the last two a short acceleration after. First run I got used to the car, second run I accidentally dropped the cluch on the start and spun the tires then went too hard and spun it, then on acceleration I really spun it which was on of the craziest/most terrifying thing I have done. Third run I got used to the car and had a decent run. I hope I can try autocross later with it because it was amazing. The adrenaline rush lasted for like an hour afterwards.

My HHJJ is having an Extremely understanding wife who allows me to do some extraordinary things golf wise.

She understands how important this community has become to me, how much I want to improve my game, and my love of attending get togethers and events.

Sometimes I don't ask, I just say I'm doing this... Or doing that.
She gets it, and I have her full support and love.

For this I am an extremely lucky man, and this is today's HHJJ from me!

Definitely an awesome HHJJ there, CJ.

My HHJJ today is I found out that a colleague and I got a fellowship to attend a three week institute on Chinese and Japanese culture, politics, art and religion. Three weeks studying in Honolulu! And I'm up for tenure this summer and this is a huge boost for that!!!

Mine for today is an email that I got inviting me to an interview next week

It is a sideways move to a different organisation, but I have not been totally happy with my current job for a while now as it changed so much last year from what I did prior to a big re-organisation and there is nowhere to move to here, so I am taking the chance to try and move on

Good luck Doc!

Good luck Doc!! Pulling for you

No more squealing brakes!

Did the whole car for $60 and only took about 1.5 hours. Plus free beer and dinner. That's a pretty good night in my book.

So on my way to the range and putting green to get some practice on after a dr appointment.

Down 20 lbs in 3 month, blood pressure is 110/71 and my resting heartrate is 57. Truly amazing what you can do in 90 days if you work on it and stay dedicated.
How many days till thr mc? :)

No more squealing brakes!

Did the whole car for $60 and only took about 1.5 hours. Plus free beer and dinner. That's a pretty good night in my book.

cool, wanna do mine Saturday??

The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

cool, wanna do mine Saturday??

You can in line behind the wife's car.

We can do it another weekend so I have an excuse to play more golf. Haha

Its amazing how little things can make a ****** day better. Truth.

THP has done wonders for me, on so many levels. You people are awesome, you really are.

My HHJJ is that I have finally broken the 230 lb. barrier. I'm down to 224.5 from a high of 286. It took me a few years! Yea! Bad news? My wife is actually not happy because she hasn't lost the weight she wanted to lose. Go figure!?!?

I had hoped to get down to my college football playing weight of 210. But now I think I can get under 200! That would be even better for my knees.

My HHJJ today is my partner, Richard. Today is his 77th birthday, and I'm glad I get to spoil the heck out of him later...just wish I didn't have to work today!

You can in line behind the wife's car.

We can do it another weekend so I have an excuse to play more golf. Haha

Fix Car then Fox Den?

#winning

#thp4life

My HHJJ today is my partner, Richard. Today is his 77th birthday, and I'm glad I get to spoil the heck out of him later...just wish I didn't have to work today!

Congrats and Happy Birthday to Richard. Does he play golf?

My HHJJ for the day...everything went well with my mother in laws surgery. Based on the prognosis she seems to be in the clear from BC. Now the road to recovery over the next several weeks. Such a huge weight lifted off my wife's chest!!! Thanks for all the well wishes!

Summer reservation made: Old Mac Thursday, Pacific Dunes and Bandon Dunes Friday, Bandon Trails Saturday. HHJJ.

Summer reservation made: Old Mac Thursday, Pacific Dunes and Bandon Dunes Friday, Bandon Trails Saturday. HHJJ.

Wish I was joining you, but things get in the way you know?

Next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back