1 SPOT OPEN - The King w/ Callaway Golf & THP

Congrats Miller Time!!!!

Congrats Miller Time, welcome to the program!

Please be sure to phone the concierge to schedule your cut, color, and perm prior to your team meeting :alien:

Congratulations Josh!! You are going to have an amazing time.

Welcome to the king Miller Time!

Congrats Miller time. Very happy for you.

Very sorry to hear that Danny cannot make the event. Not taking away from any participant, but Danny was really involved, and I was looking forward I seeing his viewpoint of the King.

Of course, though, I am thrilled to see my friend Josh get into this event. He will be a very good for, and I know that he will make everyone's experience that much better.

Really looking forward to following this one. Getting close!

Congrats Miller Time! Feel bad for Danny not being able to make it. Fill his spot on #TeamChad well and win this thing!

Congrats Miller Time!

Congrats Miller Time and welcome to the winning team!!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Huge congrats to Miller Time! Josh, my ATL Invitational Partner, I'm so happy you've made it into this event. Will be in touch via PM about catching the CPL/OG Train to Orlando in a little more than 2 weeks!

Congrats Josh! Tear it up buddy!

The last participant added is

Miller Time

Congrats and welcome to #TheKing and Team Chad.
Congrats!!!

Hate to see Danny have to pull out but I am proud of him for making that tough decision. Also really happy for Josh. He is an awesome guy and will do great.

Only way to describe how I feel. Congrats!

[video=youtube_share;Vj-lYM5GCQg]http://youtu.be/Vj-lYM5GCQg[/video]

Alright Josh! Sorry about the luck of the draw for teams, but you will have a great time!

Congrats!!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Congrats to Miller Time! What an amazing opportunity.

Sorry to hear about Danny. My thoughts are with you.

Congrats on the pick Miller Time. I know you will throw your matches for Team Harry!

Congrats on the pick Miller Time. I know you will throw your matches for Team Harry!

Yea he's gonna throw a whupping on ya arses :bomb:

Congrats Miller Time.

Congrats miller time

Congrats Sposey!

And Miller Time!

Congrats Josh!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thanks again, everyone. My response to JB's PM was "Wait, what?" I didn't know another spot was available. My practice schedule for the next couple of weeks just became a lot more important!

While happy for the guys that were late additions, it is sad to know the spots opened because of very unfortunate circumstances for others.

Back