2014 Morgan Cup Volunteer Info

2014 Morgan Cup Volunteer Info

A few of the volunteers asked me to throw together a signature for them. Here you go guys and thank you again!

Volunteer_zpsffa4a4c0.png

Wow Ricky, that is absolutely awesome! Thanks for doing that.

That is exceptional, Ricky!

Great job Ricky!

Ricky, dude, you are talented beyond words. I'll be adding that when I get to a laptop. Looks great.

Love that Sig Ricky! Great job! Volunteers will look great sporting that in their signature.

Ricky that is awesome!!! Adding that ASAP.

Nice job Dev!!

Thats awesome Dev! Well done!

That looks sweet Dev

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done, Ricky!!

One of the volunteers had to back out. I received a PM from GG asking if I was still interested. Obviously I jumped in the opportunity to help out! The opportunity to give back to a community that has given me so much more than anything money can buy. It will be an absolute honor to be there working my tail off. Thank you very much for the amazing opportunity! Let's do work and bring the Morgan Cup to the masses in THP fashion. First Class!

One of the volunteers had to back out. I received a PM from GG asking if I was still interested. Obviously I jumped in the opportunity to help out! The opportunity to give back to a community that has given me so much more than anything money can buy. It will be an absolute honor to be there working my tail off. Thank you very much for the amazing opportunity! Let's do work and bring the Morgan Cup to the masses in THP fashion. First Class!

Congrats dude!!

Hate that someone had to back out but you know how happy I am for you Kevin. I know aside from being in the event, you really wanted to do this badly. Your passion for THP is amazing and you are a great friend to all of us. Thank you for doing this and I cant wait to watch you mess up my interviews :alien:

Glad you can make it! Looking forward to it and July cannot get here soon enough.

See ya in July buddy!

Really excited for you my friend! I know how much you wanted to be involved this year.

sad someone had to bow out, but glad you are going to take the spot Kev.

Happy to have you along buddy! Sad someone had to now out but I know you will fill in quite nicely. Looking forward to July.

Congrats!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Congrats Kev! I'm glad that it worked out buddy. Sorry that it didn't work for the other person.

Congrats Kev. Thanks for being able to jump right in. It is greatly appreciated

Awesome man! Stinks for the other person though.

Congrats. Feel bad for whoever had to bow out, bummer.

Very happy for you Sir.

Shandy will be flowing

Congrats Kevin, I know you will do great dude.

Back